I wish i could tell her.

Mr Hoods P.O.V :
I can't believe she doesn't remember me! And I don't even think she realises how much it hurt hearing her say that.
She probably thinks I'm a total freak, the way I looked at her, teachers aren't meant to do that. But she's so beautiful I can't withdraw myself. When I first saw her, I thought she was way older than what she is. But now, I feel so wrong. She's 16. And I'm her teacher. Nothing can happen between us and that breaks my heart.

*********

Steph's P.O.V :
I wonder if he's thinking about me. It's driving me insane, I should've said that I remembered him, he looked like his heart dropped, and I can't get that imagine out of my mind. Its probably just me overthinking everything as I always do.

I laid down in my bed and curled myself up. I was so happy, yet so sad at the same time. It's strange really. I mean, I hate school but I kind of want to be there right now, just to be in his presence. To be able to smell his aftershave, to hear his voice.

The night went by pretty quickly, and I woke up to find it was now Tuesday morning.
I must of trailed off whilst thinking about him. Which I guess was a good thing as I can now look forward to seeing him again at school.

It was English class first, which I was actually excited about. Rather nervous but pretty damn excited. I made my way to the classroom and places myself right at the back.

************

Mr Hoods P.O.V :
She made her way into my classroom looking graceful as ever. I could smell her sweet perfume as she trailed past me, it filled me with such a warm feeling.
I was really confused as to why she'd sat herself right at the back though. Was it my fault? Did she not want to be near me? Or has she always been that way?
I have no clue. But I know that I don't want her seated that far away from me. I wanted her close, somewhere were I could keep my eye on her, make sure she was okay.

*********
Steph's P.O.V :
"Stephanie" he called.
I looked up at him and gave him a smile as my reply.
"Is there any chance you could move right to the front please? It's just I prefer to fill my class up from the front to the back." He spoke again.
I've never known a teacher to do that, most teachers either have a seating plan or just let you sit where you like.
I wasn't complaining though, if it meant that I could be closer to him, then I was absolutely fine with that. I was actually rather pleased.

**********

Mr Hoods P.O.V:
Once I'd asked her to move she didn't look to pleased, I'm not quite sure how she felt about it. She looked neither happy or sad. It was as if she showed no emotion what so ever. She seated herself at the desk touching mine. And I have to say, what a sight. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't, that would look awfully weird. The rest of the class piled in, and I had to start teaching. For the whole hour I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I hope she didn't notice as I didn't want it to look strange but she was just so beyond magic that I felt the butterflies in my stomach going wild.

************

Steph's P.O.V :
I don't know if it was just me, but for the whole hour of English, I noticed that Mr Hood would not stop staring at me. It made me feel good about myself but also quite intimidated. Which I don't think he intended. We caught eye contact many times, as I couldn't take my eyes off him neither, but we almost shied away every time.
It was so insane, I don't even know how to explain the way it made me feel. I feel like we've connected in some way, and I feel like that sound stupid because all we've done is look at each other. Which isn't anything special, but to me it made me feel on top of the world.

Class ended and I grabbed my bag and headed out of the door without looking at Mr Hood at all. I didn't want to catch eye contact and end up standing there like an idiot. Anyway, I had another class so he wouldn't of thought anything of it, I'm sure.

Mr Hoods P.O.V :
The bell rang for second period and Steph scampered out of the classroom faster than ever. I feel like I've creeped her out and I hate that thought, I don't want her to feel that way at all. I just want her to be happy. To know that I'm not just some weirdo, and I do really care about her.
I just wish I could tell her.