He was so enchanting.

Grabbing my books, I exited the school entrance.
I honestly felt like I could finally breath. My first day back at that prison was finally over and done with and I could now get back into my cosy awaiting bed.
I got into Kate's car, and we headed home.
After around half an hour, we pulled up on my drive way and I jumped out in excitement. I honestly felt so glad to be back.
I opened my door and paced up my staircase, nearly falling down whilst doing so.
I flung myself into the air and landed gracefully upon my satin sheets. I sighed in pleasure and spread myself out amongst my many pillows.
Seconds after I'd found my comfort my mother started yelling.
"Stephanie, Stephanie!"
"What do you want mom?" I replied.
"Come downstairs now!!!" She screamed.
I slowly dragged my heavy body from upon my bed and waltzed down the staircase.
I sat myself on the couch and waited for my mom to come in from the kitchen.
Frantically, she raced into the living area holding a large white envelope in her left hand.
She handed me the already torn open letter and sat in front of me with a wider grin than the Cheshire Cat.
I pulled a confused look and removed the letter from the envelope.
It was a letter from BOA. Boa is an academic school which specialises in things such as acting, singing and dancing which is something I enjoy doing very much! I applied for BOA four months ago now and I've been waiting for my reply since that day.

I took a deep breath in, and exhaled out slowly before beginning to read the print on the piece of paper...

"OMG!!!" I screamed, holding my hand tightly over my mouth. "I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN ACCEPTED TO BOA! I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN....OMG!!!" I repeatedly yelled the same sentence around 25 times before it actually sunk in. My mom jumped up and wrapped her arms tightly around me then started jumping up and down in excitement.
Tears streamed from my eyes.
I've never been so happy in my life, I've worked for this day for so long and I've never had any hope in myself at all. But now, it's finally happened! I finally have something that actually makes me feel confident!
I grabbed my phone and tweeted the news straight away. Within seconds I received a ton of congratulations from my friends, and for once I actually felt like people cared.
For the rest of that day, I danced around my house, smiling constantly. Nothing could get in my way, nothing could take away how happy I was. Nothing at all.
As a well done present, my mom decided it would be nice to go out for a meal, just me and her. We chose our favourite place, Sammy's Sizzler. This place sells such exquisite food, that's why we've been coming here for years, and even the staff know our names.
I ordered my favourite meal Spanish Chicken. It was absolutely delicious as per usual, I could literally eat so much of it in one sitting!
All of a sudden I heard and smash and almost everyone in the restaurant swung there heads to see what had happened. A tall, handsome looking guy stood there, with what looked like red wine all down his perfectly fitted suit, he looked so embarrassed. I felt so sorry for him, he looked so sweet and so innocent, but also so hot and mysterious. I wish I could pluck up the confidence to go over and help, but I'm so shy it's unreal. I couldn't take my eyes away from him, especially now his shirt had stuck to what looked like a perfectly toned body. I could feel my jaw slightly dropping. I fluttered my eyes quickly and awoke from my little day dream. Everyone else had seemed to have already lost interest and looked back towards their own tables but I couldn't quite distract myself from it. Suddenly the guy looked over towards me, I put my head down and made it look like I wasn't looking, but I'm pretty sure he caught me. I mean it was pretty obvious. I put my head back up after a minute or so to see if he was still there, and when I did I found him still staring, there was no way I could put my head back down now, that would just look strange. So I gave him a smile so it didn't feel as awkward, and he payed me back with a little wink and a nod. That drove me crazy. My heart fluttered and I turned myself back to my table with the brightest blushing cheeks ever. My mom chuckled.
"What?" I laughed.
"You were nearly catching flies there Steph! I think someone's in looooove" she cooed. I laughed at her and shook my head. In love? She must be joking, I don't even know the guy.
We then grabbed our belongings and headed home after our meal. I tucked myself up into bed and closed my eyes. All I could picture was the guy from the restaurant. He was so enchanting...