Hours went by.

It was finally Friday, the past few days of school have been a blur. All I could think about was the guy from the restaurant. I can't exactly put my finger on what was so intoxicating about him, maybe it was because there was just so much.
I got my things together and sat down at the table for breakfast.
A horn honked loudly from outside my house, it was Kate, she was actually pretty early today. I grabbed my belongings, kissed my mom goodbye and headed out the door.
I needed to distract myself from this vision. It was driving me crazy, I wanted to know who he was but there was no way I could do that. It isn't possible.

Friday's for me are both the best, and worst day of school. Being the best because of course it's the start of the weekend but also the worst because it's block timetable, which means physical education for the whole day!
I actually like PE but I certainly don't have the energy to be doing it for a whole 6 hours!

The bell rang after form time and I made my way down to ground floor.
"Hey Steph!" I heard a voice yell.
I looked around, unsure of who it was.
It was Liam, but I call him payno because he's a pain in the ass, but I love him to bits, he's like my best friend!
"So, how was your summer? I've missed seeing you!" He smiled.
Not to mention, Liam has a little crush on me, but I really don't want a relationship at the moment, plus hes just one of those people you want to keep as a friend you know?
"My summer was great thank you! How was yours?" I replied.
As Liam went to respond to my question, his group of friends dragged him away, as they always do. They seem to think it's funny because they know he likes me, and they just love to taunt him about is as boys do.
So, I carried on walking the corridor towards the changing rooms.

We waited for the teachers to announce the choices of today's lesson, it was either trampolining or cricket, and of course I chose trampolining! I like to think of myself as a very flexible person, I enjoy performing for people and trampolining is a sport that you can really show off what you're good at!

After hours of repeating the exact same moves the day finally ended, and as much as I enjoy trampolining I honestly wish I hadn't came in. My legs felt like they were literally about to drop off, I've never felt this kind of pain in my life.
I rang my mom to come and pick me and the girls up as none of us could walk in the slightest.
My mom pulled up and we limped to the car.

As we pulled up on my driveway from finally dropping Kate and Jade home, I sighed in relief. Yet again, knowing my bed was waiting for me was a relief. My mom hurried to my side of the car and carried me to the door. It may sound like I was being lazy, but honestly, I felt like my legs were just two sticks of jelly, unable to hold me up for more than a second.

I managed to get myself upstairs and run myself a bath, for a second it hurt like hell as the luke warm water hit my skin, but after a while it started to feel much better and it definitely helped reduce the pain.

I got myself into my pyjamas and tucked myself up into bed. The pain was still pretty agonising so it was a struggle to actually get comfortable. So I opened up my laptop and started watching the first episode of arrow. I've always wanted to watch arrow but never had the time, as I'm either at dance class or I'm at school, so it sucks. But this weekend, dance class was cancelled so I guess I had some time to myself.
Hours went by and I still couldn't get to sleep.
All of a sudden my alarm went off. I'd obviously forgot to turn it off for school. But that still means it's 7am?
Surely I haven't been up that long?
I checked my phone again to make sure it was correct and oh boy, it was. That means I've been up for 8 hours!!! I'm nearly half way through the whole first season and I don't even feel bored or tired in the slightest. I think this is telling me I should carry on watching! It's just too good to stop now.

Sunday 26th October. 17:45.

I feel so worn out. So drained. So deprived of sleep. I honestly can't believe I've spent this long staring at a computer screen, I mean of course I've had breaks in between for my lunch and dinner etc, but I literally haven't slept as much as I should of!
My neck aches from being sat in the same position for hours on end.
I honestly need to get some more sleep before school in the morning otherwise I'll be going in looking like I've been dragged through a hedge, not that I'd care what people think but I'd feel disgusting myself.

***********************************
Hey guys!
Sorry if this chapters a little rushed and fast, it's just i know you all want to get to the part where Stephanie meets the teacher, so I tried to kind of rush the weekend. Hope it's okay X