He remembers.

Monday morning came round pretty fast, and surprisingly I felt good for the little amount of sleep I actually had. Today I spent a little more time on getting ready as I knew how bad id look if I didn't. I can't even imagine what the bags under my eyes would look like if I didn't put on a little bit of concealer! I went downstairs, and cooked myself a bacon sandwich as I actually had a little more time.
My phone vibrated, tickling my thigh.
It was Kate, she was ill.
Which means I have to wake my mom up and ask her to take me, which never goes well. I hate waking my mom up so early because it just causes her to be in a mood for the remainder of the day, which I can't stand at all. When my moms in a bad mood, trust me, everyone is aware.
After around 15 minutes of none stop shouting in my face, my mom finally agreed to taking me to school.

The car ride wasn't joyous at all, for the whole time my mom made sneaky comments about how she's so tired, how she's going to miss her delivery and many more. I just sat there rolling my eyes, not giving a care in the world because to be honest, she should be glad I actually asked her and didn't walk all the way to school getting myself a late mark and making her look bad.

We pulled up outside the school gate and as soon as I shut the car door, my mom sped off. As if she was in a hurry, but really she probably just wanted me to feel bad and thought making a dramatic exit from the school grounds would be the best thing to do.
I shook my head and strolled to the building. As I was walking I noticed a shiny Audi pull into the car park. It was so clean and caught many other people's attention as the glisten was almost blinding. The car stopped and a handsome looking guy got out from the vehicle. He looked familiar.
Oh my god, I thought to myself. It was the hot guy from the restaurant! I'm sure it was anyway.
Knowing me and my luck, it probably wasn't, I was probably just picturing him as he's been stuck on my mind.
I shook it off and carried on to class.

Science dragged. Oh how I hate that Miss Carter. She does my absolute head in some times, constantly whining at the tiniest things. I was so glad to be out of there.
I pulled my timetable from within my bag and checked my scheduled lessons for today.
I had English next, but Mr Robinson was no longer here, so that means we must have a new teacher. I hope he's hot.

I walked to classroom 204 and made my way to my seat. I sat down at my desk and got my equipment out. Then out of nowhere in walked what was obviously our new teacher, I didn't take much notice at first, I just took a quick glance before returning to getting out my equipment.
I heard the girls giggling and then one of them whistle. So I thought to myself, he must obviously be pretty hot. I looked up from my desk slowly to find that our new teacher was in fact the guy from the restaurant. My heart dropped, I swallowed hard and took a deep inhale of breath. I started to suddenly break out in a sweat, and I hope to got it wasn't visible.

"Hey Class! I'm your new teacher Mr Hood" he spoke with a sexy Australian accent.
I thought I'd fell hard when I first layed eyes on him, but hearing him talk, I fell even more.
"I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to share my knowledge of English skills with you guys! And I hope we can all get a long very well" he pronounced. Then shortly after he'd finished what he was saying his eyes locked with mine, he smiled at me and gave me one of those 'I know you from somewhere' looks. I smiled and put my head down. I think some of the girls caught him smiling at me, and it took them less than a second to march over and hassle me with multiple questions. "Do you know him?", "Why were you smiling at him?", "Why are you trying to flirt with a teacher?".  They carried on, their questions never ending.
"Hey, stop harassing the poor girl. Sit back in your assigned seats" he yelled.
I gave him a half smile to kind of say thank you.
Class went on and the girls couldn't stop acting all gooey eyed over him, but he didn't seem interested at all. In fact, his eyes kept looking towards me which was nice but strange. Surely he doesn't like me, I mean I'm a pupil. Teachers don't like pupils, that's wrong.
Class ended and I grabbed my belongings. I went to walk out and one of the girls put there foot straight out in front of mine. I all of a sudden fell to the floor, everyone laughed as I tried to assemble myself. Mr Hood ran over in a hurry.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He panicked.
"No I'm fine don't worry about it" I sighed.
He put his hand out and beckoned me to take it. Which I did.
He pulled me up and my chest pushed against his. It was quite an intimate moment for a pupil and a teacher. He looked me dead in the eye and we couldn't help but keep our eyes locked for a second, but i broke our gaze as I was nervous that someone could see. He awkwardly cleared his throat and spoke. "I swear I saw you the other night at Sammy's Sizzler?".
Oh. My. God. He remembers.
"Erm I don't remember sorry." I said.
I tried to make it out that I wasn't a weird little girl, I didnt want him to think I was taking much notice.
"Oh..." He sighed. "That's a shame...but yeah..okay".
That's a shame? Why is that a shame? The fact I 'did not' remember him?
Why would that be a shame if he didn't care? He said it with such concern, as if he was sad that I didn't remember who he was.
I shoved my remaining books in my bag and quickly scampered from the class room.
I was confused.