"Are you sure? I mean, your boyfriend seemed like, really upset." She continued.

My eyes fell to my lap. "Yeah. He is. I should have never done what I did." I said quietly.

"Who did you cheat on him with?" The words came out of McKenzie's mouth too fast.

I snapped my heat up and glared at her.

"McKenzie!" Zayn whispered loudly and nudged her side.

"Sorry." She muttered. There was a sadness in her eyes. She felt bad. "I shouldn't have asked that."

"No. You shouldn't have." I bit back. Zayn kicked me under the table. "Ow!" I kicked him in return. "I mean, it's okay. I guess." I took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. "It's just . . . still kind of a touchy subject."

"Oh. Well, we don't need to talk about it then. Not the whole man situation anyway." She smiled at me. "What I do want to know is when that little bundle of joy will be here."

I laughed at her word choice. As of right now, that "little bundle of joy" had been everything but that.

"February twenty-first. I'm seven weeks right now." I informed her. My gaze went to Zayn who was smiling at me. "What?" I asked him. McKenzie was looking at him now too.

Zayn snapped out of his little moment and cleared his throat. "Nothing. I'm still shocked you're going to be a mom. That's all."

"Me too." I said as our waiter came to the table with our food.

Lunch went surprisingly well. I learned a lot about McKenzie. She was a nice girl, and Zayn seemed to like her a lot. I decided that him seeing her wasn't a bad thing. It wasn't the most ideal situation, but they were happy. That's all I really wanted Zayn to be.

When we were done, Zayn insisted on paying the bill. I didn't want him to pay for me, but he said I needed to save my money for when the baby comes. He just keeps surprising me with everything concerning the baby. I know he is going to be a great dad.

McKenzie and I were gossiping and laughing about different things as we walked out of the restaurant. We stopped to wait for Zayn who was kindly holding the door fo an older couple. A few seconds later he was standing next to us.

I looked at my watch and realized I was supposed to meet Bryden in an hour. "I have to get going." I said to them. "It was nice finally getting to meet you though. " I told McKenzie.

"Likewise. I'm sure I'll see you again. Soon hopefully." She smiled and started to pull Zayn down the sidewalk towards his car.

"Actually," I quickly said, "Zayn, could you come with me for a second?"

"Yeah. Sure." He let go of McKenzie's hand and fished his keys out of his pocket. "Here." Zayn handed McKenzie the keys. "I'll be right there."