Gabbs nodded okay.

"Yeah, that's fine but first you both have to check the dresses for tonight. I came here all set that only leaves the two of you." Crystal said in her shy and sweet voice.

"It's no a problem for me. I am fine with anything. Gabbs is also not picky about dresses. So we won't take much time. Since you are from the supernatural world I assume you haven't watched any animes or cartoons right?"

"Yes."

"That's awesome! I will show you all my favorite animes. I will show you my crushes too. They are really awesome guys! Mainly Usui Takumi! He is so  handsome and you will really love him. If he comes to life and I come across across him even once I will stalk him forever. I really love that guy!"

A loud roar erupted from  Blake behind me and it shook  the entire castle. If not for his tight grip on me I would have jumped away from him out of surprise and fear.  looked to sides frantically trying to find the reason for his loud roar but found  nothing.

"What happened?"

I noticed that Blake is trembling with anger.

"What are you planning? Have you guys fought or something?" Mr.Alpha asked me.

Blake tightened his already tight grip on me on hearing his question about us fighting. If he tightens his grip on me anymore I will be suffocating.

"What do you mean by planning and why are you asking such questions? What has it got to do with his his roar kind of thing? Is the castle under any attack? Is there any danger?"

I am seriously so confused and tense. It is not everyday that Blake reacts like this. Heck! This is the first time Blake reacted like this. Sure he glared and gritted his teeth but roaring like this and shaking with fury, no, it never happened.

"You mean you really don't know what you did?"

That infuriating Alpha. Why would I ask him if I knew the reason.

"No." I glared at him.

"You said you love that guy." Sweet Erik answered my question. I know he is a sweet guy always telling the answers  straightforward without beating around the bush like certain someone. WAIT! What has it to do with my question of why Blake is angry?

"What has it got to.."

Erik interrupted me before I could ask my question completely.

"You said you love a guy before your mate. Vampires are very  possessive and Blake is the price so his possessiveness is like 20 times greater than a normal one. Also he is the most powerful one, along with powers other characteristics of vampires like possessiveness and love for beloved will more than any one."

"Beside he also has wolf part in him. Wolves are also very possessive you know. Alphas even more. Royal Alphas more than you can imagine. And he is the strongest you know whether he can shift or not. It is a miracle that he didn't mark you by now." Mr. Alpha added.

Wow! I haven't thought about this. I made him jealous even without knowing.Good payback.

"Why? Is he jealous?" I said smiling sweetly. Blake immediately tensed. I think he understands now what he put me through. I took the opportunity to stand and moved away from him. If I don't move now I can't escape from his tight iron grip on me.

"They are definitely fighting." Mr.Alpha said the obvious.

"Come on girls! We have a lot to do. We will get our dresses quickly and then we will watch animes for our hearts content." Normally I would have added the hot guys but I don't want to seem like I am trying desperately to get him jealous because it is true, I did not intend this, just luck.

I heard a low growl. Guess he is affected.

"Try all you can. My girl loves me. She won't fall for him."

I turned around and smirked.

"Let's see. He is a really hot guy who cares about only one girl whom he loves and he is a perfect gentleman. I am 100% sure that she will like him."

I heard him growl and I just smirked at him again and went to get Sarah. Crystal told me that she is in a room which is called the dressing room where she got the dresses which she thought would suit us. We quickly found the room, I mean crystal did and we followed.

Sarah received us with her usual cheerfulness but today I find it boring. All this is boring, nevertheless I tried to find a good dress for my taste, I don't want to give a bad impression. We picked dresses pretty quick but Mr.Alpha along with Blake decided that we shouldn't watch animes or in their sense the hot guys in the anime so they managed to keep us busy with one thing or the other and held us from watching the anime. They are really kids. Seriously who the hell gets jealous over a cartoon character. I promised crystal that we will watch it some other day for sure.

********************************************************************************************This is it for today guys! Till next update! Read, vote and comment. Bye lovelies! Let me know what you think either through comments or message me.