Even at home, I mean castle during the day he dresses a little formal, I mean elegant, fit for a prince. I have to say anything he wears will look elegant. He oozes power and authority bringing an new entirely new look to the dress. He wore a white jean with black button down full sleeve shirt. I looked at him and found that he caught me staring at him once again.

I think he got the idea that it is not the time to tease me because he didn't make even one comment. He just looked at me trying to find out what is bothering me. I continued to ignore him. I have serious problems. My brain doesn't stop thinking.

We reached downstairs to have breakfast and Blake pulled me into his lap. Gabbs, Erik, Mr.Alpha and crystal are already there.  Ben and others are not there probably still asleep or busy with tonight's ball preparations. I just settled there without making any protests. I am tired. Very tired. All this thinking made me tired mentally and I am reluctant to do anything now. I just want to curl up in the bed and escape from this hell of a life. I mean how can a certain person enter my life and make such a huge impact.

I noticed that others looking at me in a questioning manner since I didn't put up any fight and settled in his lap like a ragged doll. I didn't sleep good yesterday night. Sure I don't look like a zombie but not sleeping good has it's effect on me making me all grumpy and adding to my stress.

This is all because of this stupid vampire prince. Kissing girls and taunting me. I mean I do appreciate him telling me the truth but I don't like him taunting me calling all jealous. Stupid vampire. Stupid prince. Stupid wolf.I noticed that they stopped eating and looking at me. 

"What? Is there something on my face."

They shook their heads no. I shrugged and proceeded doing what I was doing which is.... smashing the cereals in the bowl with spoon. Okay. May be this is the reason why they looked at me strangely. I unconsciously showed my frustration on the breakfast. 

Poor breakfast, suffering without committing any mistake.  Anyways our mission is to make Blake suffer, not to punish myself. Have I told you that I love eating? I basically eat like a pig. These days, I mean in the one week I was here I haven't showed that side to these people. 

No, I am not the kind of kind who eats less in front of a guy to impress them. I was too busy with training and adjusting to the new environment that I barely ate anything. I mean I was kidnapped. How can I eat like I do at home? I put up a bold front for my cousin. If I freak out and start whining, no, I can't do that. I am responsible for my cousin and her well-being.

Well, today is good as any other day to start eating to my stomach's, nah, tastebud's content. I slowly helped myself and started eating. There are so many things on the table and they all look yummy. I think I can understand now why girls in the books eat ice-cream while going through break up. Food definitely distracts you.And ice-creams is always the best. I mean along with chocolates. 

My mood is lifted considerably and I am not frustrated any longer. Food rocks! Girls in the world, supernatural world or human world, I recommend eating to each and every one of you. Eat and forget! Be happy!

"Hey girl! You are eating like a pig you know. This is your fifth serving you know. We have a ball tonight and I don't think you will like it if you can't fit in your dress."

And that is Mr.Alpha for you. Telling a girl directly that she is eating like a pig. I wonder how crystal fell for him. I really wasn't paying to how much I am eating. I really meant it when I said I eat like a pig. I will be eating something 24/7.  But usually I try not to eat too much cause that would be unhealthy. But I ate 5 servings without noticing.

"That's normal for me. And I don't think I will put on weight in just one day."

"Hey! Girls since ball starts at night and we have much time at hand how about we watch something."