Author's Note

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone that there IS a sequel! Most of the comments on the last two parts were talking about how sad they are that it's over, and I just wanted to make it clear that there IS** a sequel. AJ and the boys' story isn't over quite yet! You can't get rid of me that easily!

(**REVISED 9-10-13, I've taken down the sequel, actually, and I'm not sure I'll ever re-post it!)

I just wanted to say thank you, as well, because this story is one of my favourites that I've ever written, fan fiction or otherwise, and I'm so glad I could share it with you all! Due to my busy schedule, I can't exactly have an upload schedule (I tried and failed) but I try and update at least two or three times each month, usually more frequently, but sometimes less. 

Thank you so much for putting up with all the silly spelling and grammar errors I can't be bothered to find and fix. Thank you for leaving such kind comments, and for inspiring me to continue, even after I was in slumps with the plotline. Thank you for loving AJ and caring so much about her, the way that I do. Thank you for sticking with it, even when it was boring and felt like it wasn't going anywhere. Thank you for telling me your honest opinions and not being afraid to tell me how much you didn't like Sienna in the beginning! I didn't like her either! Haha!

I'm so so excited to make this sequel, and I really hope that some of you will read it. Usually when I talk to you guys, or when I post new things, none of you pay much attention. I'm not complaining, not really, but I just hope that some of you are paying attention, because... you know... I don't want you to not know about the sequel! 

Much love,

Persephone

(This is really awkward. The sequel kinda doesn't exist right now... but I love you guys, and I think I'll post one shots from time to time instead or something??)