The Lazy Day

The Lazy Day, in which we have Sienna and AJ over for the weekend, and there is a tea party.

BAD BOY (NOT REALLY)

When I woke up in the morning, Harry was curled up to my waist, and Niall was cuddling my left leg. With a roll of my eyes, I started to sit up, when I realized that Lou's bum was resting on the top of my head; he was sprawled out across my pillows. When I gazed down at my feet, I saw Liam and AJ, curled up at the foot of my bed, and when I checked the other side of Harry, I saw Sienna, her left foot grazing the floor, lying next to him. 

"Why is everyone in my bed?" I asked no one in particular. Almost as if on cue, everyone snapped their eyes open at once. It was creepy, because they all gave me lazy smiles. I should've seen this coming; when we've got single days off, we all end up hanging out together, but not all in the same bed, usually.

"Your bed is always so warm," Harry said dreamily, shutting his eyes again. 

"Yes, but you're always welcome in your bed," I sneered, pinching his upper thigh.

I was in no mood to cuddle with everyone today. I'd already spent the last eight days  listening to Louis talk about all the great stuff he and Sienna had been doing together. Last night, he kept me up until 2:30 a.m. talking about how he'd finally gotten the nerve to tell her straight up how he felt. This wasn't as big a deal as it sounds; Louis is not good at hiding his feelings, plus, a very meddlesome seven-year-old told Sienna how he felt ages ago. I didn't rain on his parade, though. I just let him blab to me about anything and everything he could think of. "Her hair is so shiny. She smells like sunshine. Her laugh sounds like a really good John Mayer song."

I was grateful when we fell asleep next to me and I could finally sleep. It's not really a surprise that he migrated to the area above my head in his sleep, much like a cat. It is, however, a surprise that everyone else decided to join us. Newsflash; the bed really isn't that big. I was boxed in from every direction, and I really needed to pee.

"Niall, if you don't move in the next ten seconds, I will have no choice but to pee all over you."

Niall moved out of the way so quickly that he almost hit his head again. I shuffled out of the room and into the toilet. It didn't help that they were all singing a tune from the Little Mermaid while I was trying to do my business, but I managed, and instead of returning, I went to Liam's room to crawl into his bed. It wasn't warm like mine, but it would have to do.

"ZAYN!" they screamed from the other room. I pulled a pillow over my ears. "ZAYN!!" I felt my eyes scrunching tighter with every high pitched chorus of my name. 

"Yes?" I called, just loud enough for them to hear.

"Come back!" Harry yelped. 

"No, thanks," I called back. I tried to get comfortable, pillow situated over my left ear, and the mattress cushioning my hearing on the right side. All at once, about  three boyband members were on top of me, all muscles and bone, and I would've pushed them off, but I was feeling just lazy enough to let it slide, so I just let them get comfortable on my rib cage. 

After a few minutes of silence, I'd gotten used to the weight on my side, but then about one half of a boyband member (which is about equal to one seven-year-old girl) was curled up in the curve of my spine. It was warm tingle that spread through me, like when you drink really hot tea and it's really cold outside. I sighed and cuddled up. By my calculations, we were missing two people, and that's when I realized that they were very obviously Sienna and Louis, and they were probably snogging on my bed.