Road Trip

Please, before reading, don't forget to vote! ^^

[Tom's POV]

"Hm.."

I looked up to see Marco spaced out, looking off to who knows where with the last bag in his arms.

Today was the day Marco, Star, Marshmallow, Three, and I would go on a road trip to who knew where- Marco wouldn't tell us specifically -and Marco and I were currently packing out stuff into the trunk while waiting for Star, Marsh, and Three to be done doing who knew what.

"Marco." I snapped my fingers to get his attention.

"Hm." He turned around. "Oh.. Sorry. It's just that I can hear the festival from here," He chuckled, setting the duffle bag in the trunk before closing it. "I bet Jackie and Jana are there.. I wanted to go with Star and Tim but.."

"By the way Marco.." I began, looking up at the unusually gray and plain sky.

Not really a day to go on a road trip huh... Whatever.

"Hm?"

"This Tim guy.. You could've invited him to the road trip with us," I don't know why I said that, but I guess I just needed to actually act like he was a different person from me.

"Nah, I tried.." Marco shook his head. "But he didn't answer the text or my call."

"Worried?" I smirked.

"Sure, but.. I know he can take care of himself so I'm sure he's fine," Marco smiled.

I glanced down to the ground.
"Marco..?"

"Hm?"

"How do you feel about him?" I asked curiously.

He stayed silent in thought. "Hm.. He's a friend I want to keep close by, y'know? Now that I think about it.. I barely know the guy but somehow I know my feelings for him are strong."

I nodded in thought.

"Same goes for you." He added, causing me to look up to see his cutest smile.
"Oh! And y'know what?"

"Yeah?"

"He kind of reminds me of you... Like- If you were a human, you'd be like him, y'know?"

Fuck.

I laughed nervously. "Ahahah..! Really now?"

Marco nodded. "Yeah. Like, when I'm with you I feel the same feelings as I do when I'm with him.. It's pretty weird."

"Um.. Marco..?"

"Yeah?"

"There's something I've gotta tell you..." I sighed, leaning against my red Ferrari.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well-"

"TTTOOOMMMMMMM~!"

A voice made us jump and look back to the front porch of the house.

The caller was Marshmallow, who I almost forgot was turned into a boy, and Star.

"How do I look??" Marshmallow
spun around.

I looked over his new outfit.

Instead of my oversized clothes, he now had on a white collared shirt with brown shorts and red suspenders. He also had on a matching brown hat, that allowed his bunny ears to still stand tall, and red converse.
His collar shined bright even in this gloomy day.

"Cute, right?" He winked, skipping down the porch steps.

"Meh..You look like a paper boy." I shrugged, "Marco could probably dress and look better than that,"