Oskar

[Marco's POV]

".. Uh, Star?"
Mr.Henderson had finally let me go after talking to me about my grades getting better and better- or at least something like that.
Hey, but what could I say? I was pretty much of a genius- no bragging intended.

But anyway, Star of course waited for me, but she seemed to be distracted. Yes, more than usual, and this could've only meant one thing.
"Oh god." I slapped my hand on my face, which I later then immediately regretted.. But it was worth it.

"Hm..?" The blonde hummed, tilting her head to get a better angle.

"He's... yep, I see he's still a thing.."
I rolled my eyes.
A brunette sat on the hood of his car, playing the same old keytar, and singing about his mom.

Besides the horrible singer, something else then caught my eye.
A black limo came strolling in, and I didn't notice the grin on my face as the door opened.

"Hey Tim!" I waved over to the male, who said goodbye to the driver, and then ran to me.

"Yo." He held out his fist, and I did the pleasure of bumping my own into his.

"Yo," I repeated awkwardly.

Tim glanced around for awhile until he caught Star, and raised an eyebrow.
He backed up next to me.

"What is she...?"

"Yeah.. Oskar." I nodded over to the keytarist.

"And who is that..?"

"Her crush since like- forever." I sighed. We both just stared at him for a while. I don't know about Tim, but I was trying to imagine the two together.
The result ended with a shiver.

"Ehh..." Tim shrugged. "She could do better,"

"Well that's Star.."

"Ohmygoohmygodohmygod! He's coming over, shut up! Shut up!" The blonde suddenly jumped in front of us with a grin.

"We aren't saying anything-"

I cut Tim off. "Just watch.. Star gave him a sticky note.. and here we go." I said on cue as Oskar finally got to us.

"Well hey there..!" Star did a shy wave- which was surprising.

"Hey." The fanged male nodded.

"Um.. Can you sing?? I love the way you sing!" Star blurted out.

"Uh.. Sure."

I nodded,"And this is where we quietly step back, and walk away." I whispered to Tim and pulled him away with me before our ears bled.

Finally I led him to one of my favorite spots on campus: the library's frontyard.

Tim laughed,"What does he even sing about..??"

"Mostly about his mom problems..." I shrugged. "Or sometimes about his car being some flying snail," I added in thought as I pulled a book out from my handbag.

"Thats.. pretty low.. Even for Star.."

"Hm?" I looked up from the book.

"N-nothing..!"

It was pretty much just quiet after that.
I caught Tim staring at my book a few times.. It was pretty awkward.

"So... You and.. You and Star a thing?" Tim finally spoke out.

"W-WHAT?!" I almost jumped at the question, slamming my book closed,"Ahem- I mean, me and Star?? Hah, no way. I mean, she's great and all but me and Star? Pfft, nah! She's like a sister to me, like that one time-"

"Alright, alright..!" Tim smirked,"No need to explain your whole life story, I was just asking,"

"R-right.. Sorry," I sighed and opened my book again. "Besides, I was more into Jackie-type girls.."

"Was? And, Jackie?" He raised an eyebrow.

That was when I heard the sounds of wheels sliding against concrete.
Speak of the devil..
"Her."

I caught Tim look up from the corner of my eyes, and smirked at his surprised look.

Then I looked up myself to see a girl skate to a stop in front of us.
She had her platinum hair in a side braid, in which most of it was dyed mint. She wore a green hoodie with cyan khakis, and a seashell necklace around her neck.

"Marco Diaz.." She gasped.

"Jackie Lynn Thomas.." I smiled back.
"Nice seeing you,"

"Same here," Jackie shook her head, "Damn, if I wasn't attracted to woman more, I'd ask you out..! You look good,"

"Why thank you, same too you. I see you're doing fine as usual," I glanced over at her skateboard.
"You really fixed it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! Yeah, yeah..!" She kicked her skateboard up into her hands. "Finally got it plastered together, no more glue or tape. It's as good as new,"

I smirked, remembering how I might've accidentally broke it before..?
And a second time when we were actually dating..?
"Sorry about it,"

"Oh my god, I've told you it's fine..! stop apologizing," She rolled her eyes. "Well gotta go meet with Janna, nice seeing you Diaz, and good to meet you too new kid," She nodded before riding off.

Tim whistled as he leaned back on the grass, "Jackie Lynn Thomas.. I'd so go for her if..." He suddenly grew quiet.

"If?" I raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Um.. Well if she actually asked my name..!" Tim pouted in disappointment , which was pretty adorable to me.

I laughed, "Hah.. well either way, to bad, she doesn't go our way," I smirked and stood up.

Tim did so as well. "What do you mean?"

"Well.. y'know.. She's into girls?" I said awkwardly.

"Ah, right. She did mention that," Tim nodded.

"Anyway, we better get to Star. Who knows if she's still alive or not- probably, but still." I shrugged at the thought of her getting over Oskar, which was hard to imagine and probably impossible.

"Right," Tim laughed.

The more I thought about it..
There was something about his laugh..

It's almost as I've heard it before, but I couldn't quiet remember.
I didn't know what the hell I could've been possibly trying to remember or think of, but all I knew was...

There was something up with Tim that seemed familiar.
Too familiar.

-

Ewww -v-;; shorter chapt cuz writers block lel. so you guys help me! what should be the topic of the next chapter? ex: janna, ponyhead, reunion with star and marco as TOM, idek, you choose!

Hope you enjoyed this shorter,boring-er, suckier chapter in which I accidentally made Jackie a lesbian and am sticking with it!
ps.. also made them have bro-talk TuT dont hate me plz!

bye-bye!