Mistletoe

Please, before reading, it doesn't hurt to vote! ^^

[Tom's POV]

"Wow... It's so... Christmas-y already,"
I glanced around in amazement.
"The town square is beautiful,"

Marco, Star, and I decided to venture to the Echo Creek Town Square that was reopening to do some late Christmas shopping.

Being Christmas Eve, lights and decorations were already set up, and even snow began to gather on some places with Christmas music echoing around.

We were all dressed up with the usual winter fashion: scarfs, coats, mittens, and ear muffs.

"Well, it is December," Marco shrugged.

"So, who you guys getting presents for?" Star grinned as she leaned forward to look at us.

"You already know I always get presents for Mom and Dad, and you,"
Marco said.

We stopped walking in the middle of the town square where a large Christmas tree was placed, and where a bunch of other people could be seen sitting on the benches, taking pictures, walking around, and more.

"Of course, how about you Tim?"
Star smiled.

"Hm? O-oh, I already.. kinda.. got you guys presents.. Lou too.." I shrugged.
I had never really gotten into this holiday much, but maybe it was time to change.

Besides, Lou deserved it. I never really said thanks to him- the thought never came to my head in the Underworld.
I wonder if he noticed or cared?

Marco and Star deserved it as well.
For being my friends of course.

"Yay!" Star laughed. "I'm gonna be getting presents for you two, Oskar, and the Diazs', so I'll see ya later! We'll meet up here, kay?"

Marco and I nodded and watched her run away through the tiny crowd.

"I think it's good.." The brunette began.

"Hm?"

Marco turned to look up at me with a smile. "I mean, I think it's sweet you got a present for Lou. He'll appreciate it,"

I sighed in relief, "You think so?"

"I know so," He corrected, "Anyway, we better get shopping," Marco laughed lightly before walking the opposite direction Star had went.
Despite the cold temperature, I felt my face heat up as I followed behind him.

Now my demon heart was hurting, and I didn't even know why.
Maybe it was the effects of the Blood Moon Ball finally taking it's place?
Who knew, really.

"Okay.." Marco turned to walk into a store, all types of random things were put on display, but the inside was what increased my headache. "I was thinking of getting my parents something from here... They like these kinds of things,"

"Really now.." I mumbled, looking around as we walked through the aisle.
I stopped to see something that actually caught some of my interest.

It was a mirror of some type, and labeled on the boxes nearby, were only the words, "Look To See Your True Self! Whether you're a bloodthirsty vampire, or a sweet angel!"

I rolled my eyes and took the display in my hand, looking at the mirror.
My reflection showed my true look- Tom the demon.

I scoffed, "Wow it actually works,"

"Hey Tim!"

At the sound of Marco's voice, I quickly placed the mirror back on the shelf and turned to see him holding two already wrapped boxes. "Payed, wrapped, and good to go," He smiled before looking at me. "Find anything interesting?"