Bunny Trouble

Please, before reading, it wouldn't hurt to vote! ^^

[Marco's POV]

"MARSHMALLOW?!??!!??!"
Tom yelled out in disbelief.

"Whaaaaat???" The boy replied - to all of our surprise - as he pulled his ears down. "Stop yelling will you???"

"Wait... You're really Marshmallow..?" I asked as Star quickly pushed passed me to grab her wand.

"It says that on the tag, doesn't it?" He yawned.

I glanced over to the demon, who calmly walked over to his dresser. He grabbed a black t-shirt, some boxers, and some shorts before throwing them to Marshmallow.

"Owowow..!" The bunny bow cried out.

"Eheh.." Tom laughed lightly before walking over to him. He ruffled Marshmallow's hair, "Sorry. Put these clothes on, will you?"

I felt a little bit of anger growing in me. It was weird.

No way.. Am I getting jealous..? Over a freaking bunny? Well.. He isn't a bunny anymore.. Oh god shut up, Marco.

"Whaaat? Do I have to?" Marshmallow pouted when Tom nodded. "..Then help me. I don't know how to put human clothes on,"

Tom sighed. "Alright," He looked over to Star and I and motioned us to leave.

Star grabbed Three and a hold of my arm before pulling us downstairs.

I growled to myself as I took a seat on the counter stool.

Star looked up at me with an raised eyebrow. "What's up with you?" She smirked, finally filling up Three's bowl before leaning onto the other side of the counter across from me.

I shook my head. "What? Nothing..!"

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me you're jealous of a silly bunny."

I hate how you can read people so easily Star...

"No," I said strongly. "I'm not."

"Good.." She said not-so convinced. "But if you really are, don't worry! He won't be around like this forever. We have to turn him back-"

"- before Lou comes home." Tom's voice made us jump.

I turned my head to see him walking over to us with Marshmallow sulking behind him.

Star laughed, pointing at the bunny boy. "That shirt is way to big for you,"

It was true. The t-shirt went almost to his knees. It looked like he wasn't even wearing any pants.

"I know." He smiled. "But at least Tom and I are matching~!"
Three looked up at him and barked happily, causing Marshmallow to jump onto the counter with a shout before sitting on it. He with crossed his legs and shivered. "I hate dogs.."

Tom sat on a stool at the other side of him, "Whaaat? But Three is such a nice dog,"

"I don't care."

"You're sooo cute!!" Star squealed. "Tom, aren't you happy? Now you can actually talk and get to know your bunny!"

"Ehh.." Tom shrugged, which made me almost laugh triumphantly. "He's cuter when he's bunny."

"Heeyyyy!" Marshmallow frowned at him. "I'm a beautiful, cute boy now! I thought that was your typ-" Tom hit his head before he could continue.
"Oww! Hey! I know your deepest secrets!"

"Anyway," The demon began, "Any ideas on how we can change him back into a bunny?"

"Well I can try with my wand again, but I wouldn't recommend it. In the state it's in, he might turn into something worse. Or better, like a really hot gu-"