Together Again

Please, before reading, don't forget to vote! ^^

[Tom's POV]

The first thing I saw when I woke up was pink.

"MARSHMALLOW~!!"

I cheered, bringing the bunny into my arms before squeezing it.
He squeaked, reminding me not to kill him, and I let go.

"Sorry I haven't been able to spend time with you lately," I sighed, laying back down onto the bed before placing Marshmallow on my forehead.

He squeaked again.

"Ah, you like Marco too don't you? Don't worry, you guys can meet again someday.."

Marshmallow patted his paw on my nose before hopping away.

".... Oh right! Class!"

After cleaning up and changing, I slid down the railing of the staircase before hopping off an skipping into the kitchen.
"Morning Lou!"

"A-ah... Good morning, Master."

"Can't have any pancakes today. Make something small and quick to eat will you? I gotta run out quick today!" I grinned, leaning onto the counter.

"As you wish." He nodded before turning to cook.

I took this time to grab Marshmallow's food bowl and fill it with some pellets before setting it back to the floor again. The pink bunny instantly came hopping to it.
"Wow..! You're really hungry today..!" I exclaimed as I watched him eat.

"Ah, Master?"

"Hm?" I stood straight again.

"Happy mood today, are you? It's surprising, you're always so grumpy." I thought I caught him smirk, but it had to be my imagination.

"Well..." I couldn't help but laugh. "Marco and I made up again! Such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders..!" I cheered.

Oh, and if you're wondering how Lou reacted when he heard of me and Marco's little fight...
I begged him not to tell my father and as usual, Lou acted as if nothing happened.

"I see... You fancy that human alot?"

"Hm?" I turned my head to him from daydreaming. "F-fancy him??" I raised an eyebrow. "What do ya mean, fancy? Of course I do! A lot!"

Lou gave me a look of surprise and I almost thought I could see a very, light pink tint across his face.

Man... I'm really seeing things..

"He's my best friend!" I added, and once Lou heard that his face turned back to normal.

"O-of course..." He mumbled, then handed me a bento box wrapped in purple cloth.

"W-wowww! These are those lunch boxes I always see in anime!" I exclaimed, "You can really make everything, can't you Lou?"

"Maybe," He shrugged. "But that's your lunch," Lou passed a plate with grilled cheese sandwich on it as I carefully placed the bento box in a plastic bag. "This is your breakfast.."

With the plastic bag in my hand, I used the other to grab the sandwich before turning around.

"Ah, Master??"

"Hm?"

"Are you forgetting something??"

I raised an eyebrow.
"What..?"

"Look in the mirror,"

I walked over to a nearby mirror and gasped.
My disguise wasn't even on yet! To think I was almost
going to go out to the college as Tom..