a B+ and a Week Off

ok
first of all-
thanks you people who have bothered to read this and wanted more! ofc it makes me want to write more and stuffz! im getting views and idc if its not much (yet uwu?) but im very grateful! //hugs// i want this story to be out there as much as it can! I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! >^< (make sense?) lel anyways ik,ik i hear ya, "Get on with the story!!!"
Alright! geezubs..

-

[Marco's POV]

I let out a yawn.

"Hm.. Tired?"

I turned my head to see a brunette staring at me, a grin plastered to his face.

"Y-yeah..." I shrugged. "Stayed up studying extra for the test last night.."
I smiled,"But thank goodness its over.."

"Yep! You got your test back already, right?" Tim asked.

"Oh- uh, yea." I looked through my backpack to find the paper before showing him my grade.

"A-plus.. Wow, pretty good, but not as good as mine!"

Before I knew it, a paper was in front of my face. "Woah..! B-plus, wow congrats dude!" I chuckled.

Tim brought his test paper back, smiling proudly.

His smile just made me smile more.
"No wonder you looked so happy after class," I smirked.

"Yeah.. Lou's gonna be proud," He sighed, falling back onto the grass as he held his test out above him.

I fell back next to him.
"Hey.. by the way.. Is this Lou, your older brother or something? I mean- he looks way to young to be your dad,"
I glanced over to him. "Well, if you don't mind me asking,"

"Nah, it's fine.." Tim began, "Lou is actually.. well, he's my personal butler."

"W-woah.. that's so cool! You must be pretty rich or something,"
It wouldn't have surprised me if the guy did have some cash in his family.
I mean, the dude did come to school in a limo after all.

"In a way," He shrugged, folding his test before putting it inside his jean pocket. "But I guess I like to think of him kinda as a father or even a brother too- I don't know why.. Well, he was the guy I grew up with more than my actual dad. He's usually busy with work and stuff,"

Tim paused for a few seconds. "As for my mother... Well, I don't really know where she's at. Lou or Dad never talk about her.. Sometimes I think I never had a mother but of course we all know that's impossible," He sat up, letting out a small yawn.

"O-oh... sorry," I mumbled awkwardly. Talking about stuff like this with him made me sort of uncomfortable and sad.
It also reminds me how little I know about Tim, even if we've been hanging out for quite a while.

"Like I said, it's fine," Tim looked back at me with that usual "charming" smile of his. "Besides, I think it's about time we actually got to know each other,"

"You read my mind." I smiled back as I sat up, "Oh, but hey.. If you ever feel like um.. Hanging out, or talking, or something, you know you can always visit me anytime,"

"Hm. Maybe I will, thanks Marco." Tim nodded in agreement, "Also, I heard Star lives with you, is that true?"

I nodded a little with embarrassment, "Yep. For four years actually,"

"Wow..! So you guys have been best friends... Geez, makes me jealous," He pouted at the thought, making me laugh.

"Heh, why is that?"

"I just wish I knew and lived with you for that long.. You're a really cool guy,"
Tim smirked.

"Geez.. enough, you're embarrassing me," I rolled my eyes.