Chapter 10

Dave---> Be (name)
You are now (name)

Dave held out a while gloved hand to you, which you took happily. You grinned as he lead you down the paved street towards your school. Your (F/C) dress was flaring around your legs as your heels clicked with each step you took. You didn't normally wear heels, but you felt this was a good time for it, and you automatically regretted it because they were already chafing your (S/C) feet. Dave noticed your slight limp with a sigh. He flipped himself around to look at you.

"What a silly princess." He said with one of his smirks. He flung himself downwards, pulling himself up with you in tow so you sat in his arms bridal style. You giggled slightly as your cheeks dusted themselves with pink. That clenching feeling was returning slightly much to your dismay, but it was only slight as he returned to his journey to the school.

Music was already blasting through the front doors. He backed his way through the door, setting you down inside. The gym's lights were flashing purples and oranges around. Your (E/C) eyes darted around, looking to a punch bowl.

"Do you think that's been spiked yet?" You asked.

"Doubt it, Roxy isn't going to be here for an hour." He said with a slight smirk regaining it's Pearce on his face, "oh geez..."

"What's wrong?"

"I gotta go work, I'm saving one dance for you." Dave said in a slightly flirtatious tone. You lightly pushed him on the shoulder with a pout on your reddened lips.

"Fine you doooork!" You said with a smile. He jokingly pouted and made his way to the stage where he began to spin some slightly better tunes. You let your head bob up and down to the music as you made your way to the snack table. THere was free food, might as well make the best of the loneliness until this supposed dance