Chapter 4

(Name)---> be Dave
You are now Dave

You leaned yourself against the gym's brick wall for your daily dose of (Name). You wondered what random little anecdote she'd say today. There was a loud slam of the girl's changing room door, signaling that someone had come out in a huff, Your eyes darted to the figure, expecting to see the perfect girl of before. She wasn't anything close.

Sure it was (name), but she looked as though she was about to blow chunks on your ink stained shirt. Her (H/C) hair was in total disarray and her face was fifty shades paler than it was an hour ago. Dark rings seemed to showcase themselves around her eyes and her legs seemed to be on the brink of giving out.

You, being the cool Strider you were, ran over to her to see what happened. She looked up at you with a smile, seeming to get better with one of her features back. You let the ghost of a smile shine down at her.

"You ok, (Name)? What happened?"

"We just ran three miles, I tripped halfway through..." She said with a pant. You brushed her hair back into place with a sigh. You knew they worked hard in her gym class but it was still rough. She looked up at you again with a shrug and a stretch.

"I'll feel better in a few minutes... Just gotta fix my cool chakras or whatever you said last time this happened," you let out a small laugh, remembering the weird phase you had been going through at the time. It was a wonder she had sticker by you after that.

"Yeah... I do hope you feel better..."

"I'm feeling better already at the great Strider, showing a simple peasant as I, sympathy." She said in the most sarcastic way she possibly could. You let out a slightly longer laugh. These were the minutes you lived for.