Chapter 5

(Name)---> Be Dave
You are now Dave

Platinum Golden locks flew around your eyes. Everything still had its tint, making the locks look a strange brown orange color as they flew through the wind. You pulled a fluffy red sweater around you, making it tighter than before. Whoever said fluffy sweaters weren't manly should be killed. Fluffy sweaters are badass.

Where are you, Dave? Well, that's obvious, you're standing out of the cafe you instructed (Name) to come to. Why you asked yourself a rhetorical question couldn't make any sense though, but who cares. It was obvious that she wasn't coming, she was already ten minutes late. Hopefully it was just the fact she had shorter legs than you, but at this point the shadow of doubt in your mind was growing. That was until a flick of (H/C) tendrils came to view in the corner of your eyes.

You turned your head to her. She was wrapped in a (F/C) coat that was being pushed against her by the wind. The bottom half of her head was muzzled in a fluffy scarf. She had the right idea, fluffy things are badass. She looked like a china doll, it was the cutest shit you had ever seen

Dave---> Be (name)
You are now (name)

Damn this cold weather. Your backpack felt like a bunch of rocks on your back, pulling you down with each step. You weren't per say an outspoken person at school, but here, in your element outside, you could be yourself a bit more. Too bad it felt like Jack Frost took a shit out here or some shit.

Your (E/C) eyes darted up to see the Strider himself. A smile showed itself on the bottom of your face. You concealed it in a scarf nuzzle, thank god this thing was soft. He turned to you with a wave and a smirk that made your stomach churn again.

"Hey (Name),"

"Sup?" You said in a more natural tone than normal around him. He looked a little taken back so you quickly grimaced. Had this been an awful idea or what? You clasped your own hand as a tic, letting your scarf fall lower on your shoulders.

"Uh, I suppose not much, why don't we do inside? It's cold as all hell out here!" You said with a bound towards the door.

"Isn't hell warm?"

"Well... I guess so, but still you get the point!" You giggled out. Dave trailed behind you as you walked in. This cafe was supposedly really good, but you had never been, so you began to take in your surroundings.

The walls were peeling slightly with green paint. A boy with emerald eyes grinned at you, he waved, making his ebony locks shiver around his face. Dave strode past you, walking up to the boy.

"Hey Jake,"

"Why hello mini Strider!" The boy, apparently named Jake said with the hint of a British accent to his speech. Dave cringed at the nickname, you laughed at the absurdity. Dave quickly ordered you both hot apple ciders.

"That cool with ya, (Name)?"

"Yup! Sounds good actually!" You said with a grin. He swung himself up to the coffee bar. You joined him in the stool next to him, catching both your ciders as Jake slid them to you. You took a sip with a grin.

"This is great!" You smiled.

"Cool..." He said, sipping his own drink. The feeling of dread rested over you again, your breath seeming to hitch. He looked at you worriedly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yuuuup totally fine..." You say realizing it's been eight minutes.     "You look like you're about to spue chunks everywhere,"

"Might just be my eyes..." You said with a sigh. His pale hand dashed up to his shades, whipping them off. You stared at his Crimson gaze before he covered your eyes with his shades. Your breathing seemed to unhitch, seeming his kind eyes for the first time. Heat forced its way up to your poor burning cheeks. With a quick flick of your head you were back to sipping your cider. He looked at you, worry still evident in his eyes.

"Are you positive you are ok?" he asks, putting his arm on your shoulder. You nod, it may have been ten minutes or forever, you couldn't tell. You felt slightly blissful and not dying slowly in your stomach.