★ HunHan as parents

Start from the beginning

In the clinic--

"Let's wait for sehun daddy,hm? " Luhan put Yerin in his lap.He and Yerin wait for Sehun to take Yerin's medicine at the counter.

" Omo,your daughter is very
beautiful like you." An aunty greets them with a santoori accent.

" Oh,kasahaminda."

" That's your husband?" The aunty points to Sehun. Luhan is a tad of bit blur because he don't understand the aunty's korean so he nod and smiles fondly.

" Aigoo,no wonder your baby is so cute. The genes I guess.You're so pretty and young,meanwhile your husband is a handsome young man. I bet you guys in twenties,oh young love." The aunty continue to rambling and Luhan just manages to nod.

" How many kids did you guys have?" Luhan thinks for a while. Suho and Kris often called them as 'kids'.

" Twelve boys." He said,rather proudly of the slogan 'We Are One.'

The aunty chokes her own saliva and gasps. She turns her head and whispers to her other friends.

" OMG. They're just twenty and they already had twelve sons. "

" Jinjaa!!! They're greater than us. " The other aunties shriek in amusement.

" I guess,her husband has a strong stamina."

" I mean,they are really great in bed."

" I know right. It's not impossible, they're young though."

" Typical young couple."

Sehun,Luhan and Yerin already left the gossip aunties. Yerin look a bit okay than earlier. But one thing,Luhan and Sehun couldn't believe. Yerin was blushing when the doctor checked her up. Their daughter is too young to fall in love so they don't approve. They didn't get a chance to bring Yerin to the park because she had a fever so they straight to the dorm.

" Try to say Dad-dy,yerin ah"

"Dad-dy."

   " kyaaahhh,you're so cute

" kyaaahhh,you're so cute. I know for sure,your mom is a beautiful lady. I wonder why she left you?"

*growl* *growl*

" Hun,you're hungry?"

" Not really."

* GROWL *

"Pabo,I will cook something since everyone seems busy." Luhan ruffles Sehun's hair.

After Luhan left the room,Sehun is laying besides Yerin and look up to the ceiling. He let out a sighed.

" I'm not your father,Yerin ah."

Meanwhile---- (in the kitchen)

" Ouch shit,this milk is too hot."
" Oh no,my ramen!!!! Please be safe."

" ...Luhan...." Kyungsoo who heard the ruckus comes into the kitchen.

" OMG,get out from my kitchen!!"

" Jeez." Luhan go to their room with a sulky face plastered on his face ,the door is creaking open.

" I'm not your father,Yerin ah. I'm gay and I love Luhan ge."

Speechless was an understatement for luhan.

" Luhan!!! "

" Don't..."

" Let me explain."

" I heard enough already."

" I--ii.."

" Give me some time to adjust to this."

>> The living room.

Everyone is busy watching the movie together since today is their day off except for HunHan couple.

But,little thing they never expect is coming today.

Ting.Tong.

" I'm here to take what's mine."

************************

P/s : sorry for the late and grammar.