Then CC was here too, with his carry-on and suitcase. I grabbed my purse and said, "Ready?"

 "Yup," they said in unison. We walked out and I locked the door behind me. I told CC I would drive, so he got in the passenger seat. He said, "I will call the guys and let them know we're on the way to LAX."

 He took out his phone and dialed a number. I put Carolyn in the car seat, buckled her in, and went to the driver's side. I got in and started the car. Andy said, "I'll call Jinxx, you got Jake and Ash."

 "Alright, man," he said. I pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way. The traffic was busy but light. We got there at 9:30, I pulled into the parking lot, meeting Rosie, Crystal, Sammi, and the guys. I got Carolyn out of her seat and carried her and the guys got their luggage. We walked into the airport before the security gates. Everyone was saying their goodbyes. CC hugged Carolyn tight and kissed her face, "I love you, Carolyn. Be a good girl for mommy."

I held his hand and put it to where my heart is.

 He looked down at his hand and up into my eyes, smiling. I said, "You have my heart, keep it safe and warm."

 He smiled, then brought my hand to his, "As you've got mine, love. I will miss you and Carolyn so much."

 "We will miss you too, be safe and have fun. Call when you land," I said.

 Jake interrupted and said, "Let me hold Carolyn as you two say goodbye." CC handed Carolyn to Jake and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me close, and kissed me. It was enough to last for the next few months without my love, my weirdo. I love him, forever and a day.

 "I love you," he said.

 "I love you, more," I said back. He smiled and hugged me tight, as I hugged him back the same. Then they were off. Carolyn was back in my arms, crying and calling CC back. It made me tear up a bit, but this is what he does for a living, I will miss him so much. I just hope these next three months go by fast. They all waved as they past the security and disappeared as they walked to their plane gate to wait.

 I turned and walked with the girls back to the parking lot. "So, let's go back to my place and watch the Labyrinth or Jurassic Park!" Sammi said.

 "Yes! All kinds of f*cking dinosaurs!" Crystal said, laughing.

 "Let's do it! We'll follow you, Sammi," I said.

 "And I'll follow you, Alesana," Crystal said.

 "Yay! Movies!" October said, clapping.

 We got into the cars and found our way to the exit. We got to Jinxx and Sammi's place in no time. We made some popcorn, made ourselves some drinks, gave Carolyn some apple juice, then turned on Jurassic Park. "Sh*t," Sammi muttered after it was over.

 "What?" we asked in unison.

 "I promised everyone I'd be on stickam today," she said, "I forgot."

 "You have lots of time," October said.

 "I know," she said. She got up and went to get the laptop. Then she was back with it and started up stickam then tweeted everyone about it: The girls are on stickam, sorry about the delay everyone!

 There was loads of people on, talking about the guys leaving for Europe or asking us questions or making us laugh. We spent an hour or two partying on there, then we thought we should go find something else to do to keep us busy. We watched The Labyrinth all the way through, then it ended at four.

 "We should have a girly sleep over at my place, with dinner," Rosie said.

 "Yes!" We said in unison. "Now?" Crystal asked.