Sans x Frisk (Lemon)

Frisk was laying down in her warm soft bed, worrying about all the mean comments she got yesterday at college. Lucky she had Sans there to keep her calm from all the panic attacks and breakdowns. But today she wanted to confess to Sans something that she had hid for years. She actually liked him... In a sexual way. But she was too afraid to tell him due to such anxiety. So today was the day she was going to tell him. Frisk gave herself a little positive speech to get herself motivated but it never usually worked.

"You can do this Frisk... It's gonna be okay..." Frisk said, walking outside her room to go to his room. She kept repeating those words in her head. Frisk knocked on Sans's door, hearing groans from the other side, arousing groans to be specific. This groans had made Frisk feel something she has never felt in a long time. Arousal. But it wasn't really a huge arousal. It didn't seem like Sans heard her so she entered the room, shocked to see that his glowing blue erect dick was out. Sans didn't notice Frisk open the door so she just stared in shock, a deep scarlet blush forming on her pale cheeks.

"S-sans..?" Frisk said, walking inside his dark room and closing the door. You could only see his large glowing blue dick which turned Frisk on massively. She leaned against the corner of his room, sticking her hand up her knee high dark blue skirt, feeling the arousal get more heavy. She playfully started to rub her panties where her wet pussy was. She moaned out softly "S-sans...~" But now Sans actually heard this and groaned "F-frisk..~"

Frisk, sticking her two fingers inside her wet pussy, moaning out louder "S-sans!" Sans had gotten up from his messy bed, walking towards Frisk sexually. Frisk didn't notice this, she just kept going as her mind was being clouded with lust. "Hey Frisky boo~ I'm here." Sans said seductively, pulling her fingers out of her, sucking and licking them. Frisk looked at Sans with eyes filled with lust, wanting more. "I.. I wanted to say that I-" Frisk was interrupted by Sans's lips against hers, a tongue slipping inside her wet drooling mouth. "A-ah!" Frisk gasped lightly as Sans's boney hands made their way to her soft ass, lifting her up so she can wrap her legs around his waist.

Frisk, ever so quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, letting Sans take full control of her vulnerable needy body. "You like this don't you~?" Sans whispered in her small ear, sending shivers down her spine as she leaned against the wall while her legs were still around him. "I-I love it Sans~" Frisk moaned out softly, unbuttoning her shirt so Sans could see her C sized cup breasts. They were all natural for a 19 year old, not so shocking but this turned Sans on a huge amount as he leaned in towards her soft pale delicate neck, nibbling on her skin ever so softly, leaving a few love bites here and there while in the meantime one of his hands slyly snuck up behind her sensitive back, undoing her blue and black bra, removing the straps from her small shoulders and revealing her slightly large breasts.

Frisk didn't notice that her bra was taken away from her delicate breasts as her mind was clouded with huge lust. "S-sans~!" Frisk moaned loudly as his blue tongue was licking her soft pick nipples rapidly, soaking them in his saliva. "J-just fuck me already!" Frisk begged with her little determined soul. "Well if you insist kiddo..." Sans said as he moved her white lase panties to the side, slowly sticking his hard juicy dick inside her soaking wet pussy, earing a moan from Frisk "A-ahh~ Sans!" Frisk leaned her head on his boney shoulders, gripping onto his blue jacket. Frisk's moan caused to slam his blue dick inside her pussy, pre-cum already exiting out of his dick. "Mmmhh~ Haa~ Harder!!" Frisk screamed out in pleasure, feeling a tight feeling in her stomach already. "Ghhh~" Sans groaned, releasing into her. Shortly after Frisk had reached her climax, releasing her juices onto his dick, breathing heavily, Sans carried her to his bed, laying down as the both fell asleep comfortably