"Thank you for coming to see me. I am so honored with your kind's presence."

"It is our honor too to meet you. You know fairies are known for their kindness and hence we are attached more to humans in some way. All these other creatures don't have much of the kindness and others that humans have. That's why we don't go for the balls much and they also have the pride of who is stronger and since we are little they tend to look down on us."

"I know very well that the strength doesn't depend on your size but strength comes from who you are and what you hold dear to your heart. And I am sorry princess to say this to you but I think you got it wrong. They are not as hard as you think. They too feel all things. They are very kind souls but are too arrogant to show it. They ego prevents them. But I can assure you they are very very much like humans with just some power and ego on their sides."

She laughed at my last line.

"I think you are right. May be I just don't want to admit it."

'There's nothing wrong with not admitting it loud as long as you know it.It might also be good as it might increase their egos."

"Hey! I am here."

We ignored him.

 "But you need it voice when needed."

"Yes, I know. It is my duty as the princess and the future Queen."

"You will make a good Queen." And I believe it.

"You are a good Queen already." Angelina said.

"Well thank you. I really hope I can be a good Queen."

"I will leave now. We will meet tomorrow."

"Yes. We will meet for sure.Bye princess."

"Call me Angelina and I will call you Sophie. Deal."

"Yes, Angelina. Hope you don't mind." I kissed her forehead delicately considering she is so small and she kissed me back. I smiled and waved good bye to her.I turned to see Blake crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at me playfully.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You never kissed me like that."

I blushed. God just for a parting kiss on forehead.

"I kissed you before." I mumbled slowly knowing he could hear because of his sensitive hearing.

"But that was after one week and she gets a kiss just after 10 minutes."

"You know that you sound unreasonable right?"

"I don't care."

Well what harm is there? I tiptoed and kissed his forehead sweetly which is a feat considering he is quite taller than me.

"There satisfied."

"Nope."

I looked into his eyes and remembered all the past week. He was  very sweet to me in his own way. 

"You know I am really thankful to your mom for stopping you from becoming a man whore. Remind me to thank her later."

His eyes had a mischievous glint and I think I have something coming my way.

"Are you jealous?"

"Huh?"

"You are jealous. That I kissed some one."

This idiotic bastard has some nerve rubbing it in my face. I was trying to let it go because it was in the past though it hurt me a little. If her mother hadn't stopped her he would have got a lot of STD's by now, if vampires can get such things, and a lot of girls irritating me. That is one hell to imagine. I can feel irritation build up nerves.

"Thank you for rubbing it in my face that you kissed someone.  And it is not jealousy, it is called irritation and disgust and if it gives your ego any satisfaction I would be very, very jealous if you kiss or sleep with someone."

That jerk has the nerve to smirk at me.

"And I won't share what is mine. Either  you are mine completely or you are not mine at all."

"Wow! I like this possessive attitude of yours." He said coming towards me and I immediately left the balcony. I heard a growl behind me and I ignored it. I went to washroom to wash my face and release some of this irritation but it continues. I hate him right now.

I went to the bed and covered myself under the covers. I felt the bed dip indicating that Blake came into the bed. I was facing away from him and he dragged me towards him and draped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him just like everyday. I don't resist him. I just let him do it. You are going to face my wrath man. Just because I let you go away with kidnapping me doesn't mean you can do anything you and I will submit to you like you wish.

 Seriously I was very angry and sad with him when he kidnapped me and took me away from my family. But I tried to understand his situation and not make it difficult for him. I am his mate and we are destined by fate. He can't help but take me away from my family and everything I knew one day or the other. He can't leave his responsibility and his people to be with me just so that I can be in my world.

 I am not a whiny brat and I can understand that. Further more I had Gabbs with me and taking care of her and helping her adapt with the new surrounding without feeling homesick was the top priority on my list rather pouting and whining that I have to go.

But all this doesn't mean I don't have any emotions at all. I am a person and I can be hurt. If he thinks that he can treat me just like he wish then he is absolutely wrong. Just because he is the prince doesn't mean he can get with every thing. He is going to say sorry. Seriously these guys are so struck up sometimes.

 I wonder what he would do if I kissed some guy and said the same thing to him. Definitely not positive. He will most definitely growl and throw a huge fit. But that definitely is something funny when he is the one to do it. Not funny at all to me and he is going to pay the price.

Ah! Don't worry. I am not a person to take revenge. I will deal with him but not too harshly. As I told you I can't stay mad at a person for long. I will forgive him eventually but it really saddens me a lot to think that he thought of sleeping with someone. If only his mother wasn't there at the correct time. Curse him to the pits of hell. That idiot. 

I know I don't love him yet. I don't know what love is for the matter but I know that we are to live together forever and love each other. So I will try my best to love him and care for him. I like him for all the care and affection he shows me and how differently he treats me. It can be because of the mate bond but I don't care because I know that he is a good person. Even if I am not his mate I wouldn't want him to sleep around. And now  that I am  his mate I hate that idea. Just like he said he is either mine completely or not. I don't like being one of his, um, I don't know what you call, but you get the idea right? 

I just want him to know that what he did was wrong. And I will make sure that he realize what he did was wrong. If I know him and about the supernaturals and the mate things my plan will work. Now off you sleep. You need to sleep. But because of the irritation rolling through me I can't sleep. 

********************************************************************************************That's it for today guys. Till next update. Have a nice time.

Read, vote and comment.