//Angelina//

                                                                                  //Angelina//

"Hi" I said not knowing how to greet her. I mean I usually suck at interacting with people and here I am trying to talk with a supernatural being. A fairy at that. The dream of all little girls. Of course I am kid at heart so I am also extremely happy. Wow! She is so cute and also my trick turned to real so I won't be found. Thank you so much for turning up at the right time.

"Hi" She replied smiling more brightly and looking at me with awe. Isn't it me who is supposed to be awed and of course I am awed but the fact that she is looking at me like that is a little strange. And may be I am strange to her since Blake said that human mates are rare for them. So may be I am strange to her.

"I am Sophie, you might have known by now that I am Blake's mate."

Xavier held me in his arms and his arms tightened around me a little as if to show appreciation when I introduced myself as his mate.

"I am Angelina. Princess of fairies." She smiled brightly and then glared at Xavier. "I am sorry that you had to get a cold, heart stoned prince as your mate." But there is a little playfulness in her voice and eyes telling me that they are not really at the level of hating each other for life. Xavier immediately growled and I smiled and placed my hands on his that were around my waist.

"Believe he is not as cold as you think. Far from it actually." I smiled at her reassuringly.

"I remember that you mentioned fairies are there but I you haven't mentioned that they are coming to the ball too. As far as I remember, even from the dance classes, fairies realm wasn't mentioned.

"That is because we don't know that they are coming." He shrugged casually. "Fairies don't usually attend any balls. And coming to your other question they live in all the realms in the forests,  they don't have a special realm. "

"And you haven't told me the reasons for coming here and not to mention disturbing us."

"Come on, Xavier! It is not such a big deal."

"I came to meet you." Angelina said. "Fairies decided to attend this ball because of you. We want to see you. And it is also rare that humans are mated to supernaturals and the rarest mated to king."

"Uh."  I don't know what else to say. 

"You are pretty." I blushed.

"Thank you but not as much as you." I smiled at her. She is really so cute. She blushed in reply and Xavier, I think one could easily guess it, he growled.

"You are the most beautiful one." I learned to ignore his possessiveness this past week. I accepted the fact that this is their behavior and tried my best to keep quiet when he showed this nature without flipping at him. I am generally not a person to be angry. I know if I flip I will regret it, so why go through the long process, just ignore when he annoys me. That is my way to deal with his possessiveness. But I have to admit that it feels good to have someone with deep emotions for you, though I know it is not clearly love, just like from what he slipped a night earlier thinking I was asleep.