You get pulled off the door by a demon and thrown to the ground. "Close the door," you yell when you see Dean starting to move away. Watching the puff of smoke you start to recite some Latin. It dives after you and you move out of its way. Sam and Dean turn and put their backs into it and are able to close the door. When Sam finished the spell all the black smoke that was let out withered away. "Did we just..." You look around and up at the calm sky. Sam and Dean cry out in victory then Sam comes up to you. Grabbing you he kisses you and kisses you good. You sink into it then his hands move to your face.

When the kiss breaks you look into Sam's eyes, "how long?" He smiles and moves the hair from your face, "a while." Dean comes over smiling, "well Sammy didn't think you had it in ya." He pats his shoulder, "proud of you." You laugh and pull Sam back to you, "shut up Dean." Hand in hand walking to the impala and seeing Dean leaning against her, "thought I'd have to wait for an hour before the both of you would show up." Sam just opens the door for you then gets into the passenger seat.

Back in the hotel booze was broken out to celebrate and you fell asleep in Sam's arms on the couch. You woke up in the morning to the rising and falling of his chest. Smiling you didn't want to move to wake him up so instead you rested there. You were startled when Dean opened the door with a bag and three cups of coffee. Sam woke up and looked down at you, "morning." You smiled and returned the greeting then stretched as you got up. "Thanks for grabbing some grub Dean," you take a seat. "You are welcome. I mean you did help us close the gates of hell." The three of you eat breakfast and the two of you plan the rest of your day.

******************

Months passed since the gates of hell were closed and things were getting boring, on the hunting front. Sam took you to movies and out for meals. He was more than what you expected from someone who spent their life on the road. But going to college he was well rounded and you could listen to him talk all day. You never knew your heart could open up so much for him, especially after your ass of an ex. But Sam got into your heart and broke down your wall. You invited Dean and he went with the both of you from time to time but you knew he was hunting while the both of you were away.

There was still the occasional werewolf or changeling case but most monster activity was down. After eating a dinner in with your guys you took their plates to the kitchen. Putting them in the sink you stepped back in the doorway, "you want to watch a movie or something?" "Sure," Dean gets up and looks through the selection. You take a seat next to Sam and he puts his arm around your shoulder so you relax against him.

Half way through the action you catch Dean looking over at the both of you. Sam runs his hand down your arm and interlaces his fingers with yours. You keep watching the action but you can still feel Dean glance over once and a while. "So when are you going to find a girl for you," Sam looks over at his brother. "Gotta narrow it down to one first," he smirks. You laugh a little with them and Dean slides to the edge of his seat, "or maybe I'll steal yours." Sam threw his arms around you, "that'll never happen." He leans back and everyone continues watching the movie when the laughs die down.

A few normal routines are established and after another month you were practically living out of Sam's room. "Hey," Sam said as he came out of the bathroom and sat next to you in the bed. You folded down the page and set the book in your lap, "what's up?" "I was just wondering if you'd like to move in with me?" You smile so bright, "I thought I was." He takes your hand, "I mean away from the bunker. Away from the life." You felt a little color drain from your face because you've gotten comfortable here.

"Don't get me wrong Sam, I love you but moving from here? I consider this my home." There's a little pain in his eyes, "I love you and want to start a life with you. I want...." He trailed off and you wish you could read his mind. He seemed to falter on his words so you held his hand tighter. "Sam... you are my home and I'd do anything for you. If you want to move then I'm in." A big bright smile came across his face, "really? You mean it?" "I do." He pulled you to him and wrapped his arms around you. Those comfy arms, those strong arms; that was your home.