The rocker (really small)

You’d been waiting a long time to see your favorite band live. Finally scoring some tickets you counted down the days when you could see them on stage. You had such a crush on the lead singer, Sam Winchester. He was so hot and when he took the stage all eyes fell upon him. His voice was raw but commanding and you loved every single song he sang.

The final day was here and time flew fast. You ran home and took your time dressing and getting ready. You spray on your favorite perfume and shoving money and id in your pocket you leave, making sure to lock the door. Hailing a cab you give the address and with every mile your heart beats faster. After paying the cabbie and walking to the doors you pull out your ticket.

Looking down at it and smiling as you entered. “Here to see Lucifer’s Vessel?” The doorman asked. “Hell yea!” He smiled as he stamped your ticket. Making your way inside you hear the startup band warming up and you find a good place to stand. Once the little place is packed and the startup leaves you smile big once the band comes on stage.

Seeing Sam swagger and stand behind the mic made your heart beat faster than you’d ever felt. He smiled at the cheers, “I’m Sam and this,” he moves his arm to all the members, “is Lucifer’s Vessel.” The band plays and you watch as Sam rocks out on stage.

THE END