Beautiful

You spring up from bed and look over at your clock, "shit!" Quickly getting to your feet you run in the bathroom and use the toilet. After splashing some water on your face you check your phone and see two messages from Sam. "See you in a hour," then one ten minutes ago, "I'm on my way." Running to your closet you throw on a simple shirt and jeans. Going into the bathroom you try to put makeup on but your hand isn't the steadiest. "Damnit," poking your eye.

"Stupid nap! Why did I have to take it and now I'm not ready and shit!" Sitting on the edge to put your shoes on, "where are we going?" You look down at your clothes, "I'm sure it'll be fine." Getting up to put on your last few pieces of accessories then you look at yourself in the mirror. Then your jaw drops and you look at your hair. Running a brush to tame your mane then throw the brush just in time to get a text from Sam. "I'm outside."

Shoving things in your pocket you walk out the door. Closing it behind you to realize your forgot your phone and keys. Putting your hand on the knob you turn, "can this get any worse?" It won't budge then you dig around in your pocket, "jackpot." Always keeping a bobby pin or two in your pockets now because Sam taught you a little trick. Bending over you bend the metal and do your little magic. The door opens and you grab your phone and keys.

Locking the door you turn around and start walking towards his car. By now he'd gotten out and walked around the back. You stopped in your tracks because when you saw him in that suit walking towards you. Looking him up and down you lose color in your face. His shiny black shoes tap the pavement while his perfect pants hang on his every muscle. His jacket contained his colorful tie that made his eyes pop. Putting up a hand, "hang on I've got to change." He jogs over to you and grabs your arm, "hold on, you're not going anywhere."

He turned you to put his hands on your shoulders, "You're so beautiful," he brushed your hair from your face, "in anything you wear, I only dressed this way to compete with your beauty," he put his hand beneath your chin to pull your eyes to his, "looks like I still failed."