Little one

It has been a week and you stand in the kitchen looking down. You used to be able to see your feet but it has been hard lately. You stare at the coffee pot knowing you can't have any. You shuffle in your house shoes as they scape against the tile floor. You move to the fridge for a snack but nothing looks good. You look from shelf to shelf and your stomach grumbles. Closing the fridge you sigh then you shuffle over to the cabinets.

Opening the second one you eye a jar of peanut butter. Shrugging your shoulders you take it out and remove the cap. Stretching to grab a spoon you dip out a lump and bring it to your lips. Just then below your stomach you got a real sharp pain. Then your feet got wet. Your eyes widened and you threw your spoon into the sink. Carefully stepping across the water your eyes dart around the room.

Then you see what you were looking for and move to it. Picking up the phone you dial the first number in it and hold your breath as it rings. "Hello," you let your breath out. "Sam! My water broke!" There was a small pause on the other end. Then you hear, "Dean her water broke!" "Well you'd better go and call me when a new little Winchester comes into this world," Deans voice was faint but you knew he wasn't far away. They must be on a case you think and nearly tell Sam to go after the monster and meet up at the hospital.

"I'm on my way sweetie." You clench your stomach, "won't wait, meet you at hospital." "I'll get there as soon as I can. I love you!" "Love you!" You hang up the phone and grabbing your purse you waddle to the car. You groan and talk to your baby as you drive, "hang in there baby. Almost to the hospital." You pull up and hiss as you exit the car. "I'm in labor," you announce as you walk through the doors. A wheelchair was brought to you quickly.

You were rushed into a room but not staying there long as you were taken to the delivery room. "If someone sees my husband tell him I'm here." "Sure thing Mrs. Winchester." "He's very tall with longish brown hair and a puppy face." "Okay hon," she patted your shoulder. "Now breathe and when the doctor says push, you push." You nod your sweaty head as it hovers above the pillow.

In no time at all you were a sweaty shaky mess and looking at the ceiling. "Mrs. Winchester, it's a girl." She handed you a little human wrapped in a white blanket. You looked down at your little bundle of joy and began to cry. That's when you head Sam's voice. You looked up as he came in and looked at you with those big eyes. "It's a girl," you said with the biggest smile. He moved to your side and put his enormous hand on her head. "She's beautiful," he said with a quivering voice.

"Oh!" He spoke up and pulled his phone from his pocket. Pushing a few buttons he put it to his ear. "Dean... it's a girl!"