The boys all lean forward in unison, there eyes widening to the size of bowling balls. "Hold up," Prince says, "You mean for the pre-show or the actual show?"

"The actual show!" Walter says, smirking like he's the best manager in the world...which to the boys he is. The car errupts with screams of happiness from the boys, I swear tears started welling up in Prod's eyes as he covered his mouth in the surprise. "Yo I can't believe this. BET wants us to open up for them for real this time. Yo this is amazing, wait till I tell my parents."

"I thought they would want bigger stars like Kanye or Nicki, this is crazy!" Ray exclaims, happiness clrealy evident in the smile radiating on his face. He subconsiously slings an arm around Yannie, he doesn't notice the smile that spreads on her face but I sure do. She nearly melts in his arms as he begins gushing to her about how happy he is.

Walter frowns and cuts off the radio that was playing some Beyonce song. "Look yall, I know the music industry seems to doubt you and compare you to One Direction, but I'm gonna tell yall now that yall the star potential. They don't know it yet, but the MB take over is real and it's about to take the world by storm. We're gonna make this performance the best one of the night, we're gonna get yall a nice set and some bomb ass clothes. Everyone is gonna stop sleepin on yall just cuz you're teenagers, yall gonna show them that yall mean business despite your age. Alright?"

The boys nod and I feel obligated to nod along too. These past weeks I've grown together and became a team, I feel like we're part of the group too. Alot of work goes in to make Mindless Behavior look so glamourous and I'm happy that I get to be a part of the behind the scenes action. Walter looks at each of his boys and smiles, "Alright then. MB WHAT?" He yells.

"MB TAKEOVER 2K13!" The boys yell back in one voice. This is probably the sweetest moment between the boy's I've ever seen. These are the moments that I wish TM could see, this is when it shows that they really are brothers and all in this together. I look at each boy, each one of them have a new light in the eyes like their energy has just been refreshed. This really is the MB take over.

We make it back to the hotel and ride the elevator up to our rooms to chill until it's time to go back on the buses. Before I could step foot into the girls room, someone grabs my arms gently. I turn around as Joya brushes past me to find Prince standing behind me. "Can I talk to you for a second Kacey?" He asks.

I have to pinch my side hard in order to believe this is real, because if I wake up kissing a teddy bear again I'm going to have to go to a shrink to clear my head. "Sure," I reply, turning fully to follow him to the boys room. London catches my eye as I walk by her, I toss a smug smile in her direction and can practically feel the daggers from her eyes stabbing me in my back. Ha, in your face Paris!

An arm shooting out infront of me nearly knocks me backwards when we arrive at the boys room, "Hey whoa, where are you going?" Walter barks at me like he's the security guard.

"Chill Walt, we're just going to talk for a bit." Prince reassures him. "I promise I wont behave mindlessly." He begins cracking up at his own joke while Walter and I stare at him. He literally laughs for a good minute and I can't help but smile a little at how corny his jokes are.

"No funny buisness," Walter warns, moving his arm out my path so I can walk in. Prince rolls his eyes and I follow him through the hotel room and towards his room. He opens the door and we come face to face with a shirtless Prod. My mouth drops as I take in his beautifully sculpted abs. Two shirtless MB members in the matter of two days, the Lord is really testing my sanity.

Prince clears his throat, snapping me out of yet another daze. Prodigy laughs, "I was just heading towards the bathroom. Kacey's the one staring like she wants to eat me." He says playfully, shooting an adorable smirk in my direction. I hear Myles laugh in the living room, "Kacey has hungry eyes."

"Shut up DJ Big Head," I yell back at him, walking farther into the room and sitting down on the bed with the star wars pillow on it. Prince shuts the door and comes over, sprawling across the bed on his back. He looks up at the cieling and I stare at him puzzled, why did he bring me in here if he's just gonna lay there like a soggy puffball? I don't get a chance to ask before he speak up. "Kacey you're a girl right?"

My body goes rigid and a stank expression creases my face, what kind of question is that? I mean I don't have boobs the size of Texas but I've got a little something something in there. Prince must have seen my expression because he quickly fixes his mistake, "No not like that," He laughs a little flustered. "I mean, you think like a girl."

"Um...yeah apparently." I respond, scrunching my eyebrows up.

Prince sighs dramatically, "What do you do when you like a girl...and she likes you but....you're both afraid to admit it? I mean they're both cool around eachother and there's obviously a vibe between them but...I don't. What if the guy is reading into the situation too much?"

"Well tell me about the girl." I say, my stomach twisting into nots from anticipation. Prince smiles and turns to look at me with those huge brown eyes, please dont let this be a dream. I pinch myself one more time just to make sure.

"For starters, she's really pretty but kind of insecure. She's goofy when she wants to be but also a little laid back." He says, his smile getting a little wider the more he speaks. "She's down to earth, charming and her style is pretty unique. She's someone I can relate to." At this point my cheeks are burning up, Yannie was right, I really do make it obvious that I like Prince. He keeps staring at me and I shift under his intese gaze. He finally blinks and looks up at the ceiling again. "What should I do? I already asked the boys but they're being all materialistic. I mean Roc got Renee a pair of sneakers and Latimore is planning on taking Joya to a Drake concert later in the week."

I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head on my arms, "I think you should just tell her. I mean if you guys both have this vibe going on, then it should be no problem unless she's leading you on...even though it doesnt sound like she is."

Prince groans and rolls off the bed, "Yeah but I dont want to just ask her out, I want it to be a romantic moment." He says..."Like when guys ask girls to prom by writing it on a pizza box and the pizza is in the shape of a heart."

"Prince that's so corny but any girl would be lucky to get that from you." I say, still blushing hard. I would accept that pizza in a heartbeat and then we could sit on the floor and eat it together.

'Actually, that's it!" Prince says, pacing back and forth. "I'll ask her to be my date to the BET awards, you think London will like that?"

The world freezes at soon as the words leave his mouth. The ringing in my ears come back and I feel like crawling under the bed and never coming out. This whole time I was thinking he was referring to me when he was really talking about Lonndon!? I face palm myself with a stupid grin on my face. I keep building up my hopes just to watch them fall and---hold up!

London is down to earth? Charming? Charismatic? Unique? Are we talking about London Michaels because she looks just like the rest of the girls. Booty shorts, crop tops and buns is the definition of London, she's the typical Tumblr girl. But of course Prince would be attracted to her...its beauty over brains with him I guess.

"Kacey?" Prince asks, waving his hand in my face.

I stand up from the bed and slip my flip flops back on, "I'm sure she'd love to be your date Prince. I gotta go, I promised my mom I'd do more of my summer reading today." I reply, my voice sounding dead to my ears.

Prince puts his hands on my shoulders, "Are you ok Kacey?"

I drop my eyes to the floor so he won't see the tears welling up in my eyes. "Never better," I lie before turning and making a break for the door. Just as I reach for the knob, the door flies open and bashes me in the nose. Arms go around my waist, catching me before I can hit the floor. I feel something wet trickle from nose and make a trail across my lips and cheek. I blink the stars out my eyes and look up to see find Prodigy and Prince staring down at me, they're both talking but I can't hear anything but the ringing in my ears.

Not only does my heart hurt, but now my nose does too.

**

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!