Oh I think that I've found myself a cheerleader

Leonard was quite pleased after a few days passed and nothing really changed. They sat a few inches closer to each other than usual during their daily bonding time, they talked a lot more about their personal lives, and they agreed on a lot more things. But overall, it was pretty much like being good things. Leonard couldn't really decide if that was a good or bad thing though.

One night, though, Leonard got very horny while laying in bed. It wasn't a strange occurrence, obviously, but he usually ignored it on account that he was a mature adult now and not a hormonal teenager. This time, though, he finally reached down and gave in to his desires.

Unsettlingly, he couldn't stop thinking about Spock and That Night. And well, he felt like he had never orgasmed so hard in his life.

"Jim, would you shut up and sit down already?!" Leonard yelled as Jim was bent over laughing. As soon as the Captain walked into Sickbay and saw him, he started laughing so hard that Leonard had to apologize to a sick patient and usher Jim into his office.

"I can't... believe..." Jim said between laughs. He shook his head, wiped a tear from his eye, and took a deep breath. "I know what you did last night. And Spock knows. Oh boy does Spock know." Jim burst out laughing again, and Leonard paled. He grabbed Jim's shoulders and shook him.

"Jim, what happened?!" Leonard demanded, and Jim took another deep breath to calm himself.

"We were just talking in his quarters about how to approach the negotiations with the party of Andorians, and he..." Jim smiled broadly. "I have never seen him blush so green in my life, man. You should've seen him. He was so awkward about it, he literally threw me out of the door."

"Wait." Leonard glared. "What?!"

"He picked me up and threw me, Bones! Not even joking!" Jim couldn't stop smiling. Leonard let go of him and stepped back.

"So he can feel that through the bond?" Leonard asked quietly, more to himself than anything. He wasn't particularly embarrassed, since it was a regular human experience, but he felt bad for Spock. "Well, shit..."

"Yeah! You should have waited until, I don't know, you two were in the same room? You know what I'm saying?" Jim wiggled his eyebrows at him, only making Leonard scowl.

"Shut up, Jim. I feel bad. It's not like I had planned it. I'll talk to him later." Leonard said and Jim sighed, nodding.

"Hey, also, did something happen between you two?" Jim asked, and Leonard looked at him in surprise. Was something wrong? "Obviously nothing sexual happened, but it seems like the two of you don't have so much tension between you anymore. It's weird."

"Oh, that." Leonard turned and walked over to his desk. He pretended like he was arranging things. "I guess he and I are in a... what you would say, a makeshift-relationship type of thing, I guess." When Jim was still silent behind him, he continued. "We haven't done anything, though. Nothing's really changed, honestly. Which is a good thing."

"Is it?" Jim asked suddenly, and Leonard turned around. Jim smirked.

"Yes. It is. Now if you have nothing else to say, then leave. I have stuff to do." Leonard said, waving Jim off. The man rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Bones. Congratulations." Jim said before he left Leonard alone. He sighed. He really needed to talk to Spock, but he dreaded it. He hoped it wouldn't be too awkward.

Due to an outbreak of a strand of sickness similar to the human flu, Leonard had to work through all of his meals. He also had to keep putting on gloves and a mask whenever he wanted to talk to or treat anyone, which was just as annoying as the last time he dealt with something like this.