Chapter Twenty Four

Wayne's POV

I woke up to the feeling of something soft and warm brushing against the back of my neck. I moaned and turned my head. My eyes were still heavy but I forced it open. Even with my sight still blurry and adjusting, I could already see the soft and angelic face of Tanya.

"Good morning." She softly said, pressing his lips on my forehead.

"Morning." I lazily answered and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Such a beautiful way to start my day."

"Nagluto ako ng almusal. Chineck ko ang class schedule mo, may klase ka ng nine thirty kaya bumangon ka na d'yan." She chuckled, taking my arm and trying to playfully pull me.

I was bigger and stronger than her, she wouldn't be able to pull me out of bed. In just a tug, she landed on top of me. My hands went down to her waist encircling my arms around it.

"Wayne, ano ka ba?" She laughingly said, pushing herself up away from me. One of my hand lowered to her buttocks and she gasped when I gave it a good squeeze. "Wayne... yung pagkain, baka lumamig."

"The food can wait." I buried my face into her neck.

"Hindi dapat pinaghihintay ang pagkain." She said, trying to squirm out of my arms. "Mag-almusal muna tayo."

"Then?" My brow arched up.

"Tapos magshoshower tayo."

"Together?" I grinned.

A shy smile appeared on her lips and she nodded her head. Oh my sweet Tanya... Her innocence remained unchanged. I guess it was her nature, it was part of who she was. And that made me love her even more. She was as pure as an angel. So soft and feminine.

"Fine. You sure know exactly what to do to make me get out of bed." I chuckled, shaking my head. I jumped out of bed and followed her to the kitchen. The delicious aroma of food that filled my nostrils the moment I stepped into the kitchen. It instantly made my mouth water.

Tanya and I had been living together for almost a month now. She was adjusting pretty well. Being with her had been nothing short of a bliss. Tanya was that kind of woman every man would want for a wife. I was perfectly aware of how lucky I was to have her as my woman and I would never take that for granted.

"Mmm... smells delicious." I rubbed my tummy as I looked at the food on the table. Garlic rice, tocino and longganisa. We sat and ate together. After finishing our breakfast, we took a bath together just as she promised. And we did more than take a bath.

"Let's dine out tonight." I said as I pulled over in front of her school.

"Bakit? Nagsasawa ka na ba sa luto ko?" She jokingly said.

"Hindi naman sa ganon. I just want to take you out tonight."

"Sana naman sa hindi mamahaling restaurant. Alam mo naman di ako kumportableng kumain sa mga ganon at saka di ako pamilyar sa mga pagkain." She pouted cutely.

"Don't worry. I know you don't like those places. I swear, you'll love where I'm taking you." I chuckled a little. Nipping her chin in between my two fingers and tilting her head. I stopped when our lips were only a few milimeters apart. "I'll see you later, okay?"

She smiled and nodded before pressing a kiss on my lips. I caught and gently bit the bottom of her lips before she could pull her head away. I sank my finger through her hair and held her face still. I couldn't get enough of her even after having her just this morning.

I felt her pushing me away when my tongue delved into her mouth. She pulled her head away from me.

"Ano ka ba? Baka may makakita sa atin, nakakahiya." She giggled, looking around if anybody had seen us. "Bababa na ako, baka malate na ako sa klase. Ikaw din, pumasok ka na."