Chapter Eighteen

Wayne's POV

"Ed's throwing a party next Saturday. Huwag mong sabihin hindi ka na naman pupunta?" Nick's eyebrow raised at me.

"What have you been up to lately anyway? You don't even hang out with us after class anymore." Seth asked as we were sitting on the grass on the school field. We decided to skip our first class and hang out here because we were ten minutes anyway. Not to mention, the subject and the professor were both a bore.

I was about to answer when my phone rang. I excitedly took it out from my pocket and read Tanya's name on the screen. The mere sight of her name made me smile. I opened the mesage.

Papasok na ko sa school. Nasa klase ka na ba?

Instantly, my fingers started to type a reply.

I'm hanging out with my friends in the school field. Take care okay? Text me when you get to school.

"Baliw na baliw ka sa chicks mo ah." Tristan grinned. "Kung hindi ka missing in action, wala kang ginawa kung hindi magtext. Kulang na lang idikit mo sa'yo yung babae mo."

"He's not even listening to us." Axel sighed.

"I am." I said, averting my eyes from the phone screen to them. "What were you asking me again?"

"Are you going to come to Ed's party?" Asked Nick.

"Yeah, I'll bring Tanya with me."

"Ah yeah, sweet Tanya." Axel let out a wide smile. "She's one hot chick."

"Fuck off! She's my girl." I scowled.

"Everything with a pussy is hot to you." Seth snickered.

"Don't try to flirt with Tanya. I swear that would be the end of our friendship." I jokingly warned him.

"Whatever happened to bros before hoes?" Nick butted in.

"Tanya is not a hoe. She's different from all the woman I've been with. She's for keeps." I said.

"Mukha ngang malakas ang tama mo d'yan sa bago mo." Tristan commented.

I divereted the topic to something else because I really wasn't comfortable talking about my love life. We were talking about the party when I saw Margaux walking towards us, her hips swaying like a model's on a runway. I was sure she was heading to where we were sitting. I wanted to stand up and leave. Oh Lord! I didn't want to deal with whatever drama to bring.

"Hi, Wayne." She said in a cheery voice.

"Hey." I said in an uninterested tone, looking up at her. "Do you need anything?"

"Not really. Gusto lang kitang kamustahin."

"I'm good. Thank you."

"And how's Tanya?" She said with a wry smile on her face like if she knew a secret.

"Tanya's doing great." I said nonchalantly and furrowed my brows. "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. I just want to ask if you know anything about the Blue Book?" I knew from her tone that she was implying something.

My heart began to race at the mention of the blue book. I swallowed, my throat dry all of a sudden. My jaw clenched and my hands clenched into fists.

"Ipagpapalit mo na lang ako, sa isang call girl pa." She said in a mocking voice. If she wasn't a woman, my fist would have landed straight in her face. I had to take a deep breath to calm my raging nerves.

"Shut the fuck up!" My voice came out as a loud roar as I stood up from the grass.

She stiffened in surprise.