The Boys Are Back In Town

"Lets get outta here.... We just need to wake Y/N up and get her to fix us something." Make Me Feel said tiredly.

They all agreed and made their way back, making sure that they weren't spotted on the way.

All of them except.. Leave Me Alone that is.
"I'm hungry.... I smell funny.... I hate nachos with peanut butter..." He randomly rambled as they walked up the driveway.

"Will you please just shut it!?" Bad said frustrated.

"Shut the front door." Leave Me Alone replied with a clap.

"What the heck??" Billie Jean asked confused.

Leave Me Alone took off into the front door slamming it in the other MJ's faces.
"Wow, he actually did something literal." Remember The Time said in shock.
"Um.. the door, its locked.." Ghosts grimaced. (I'll be honest when I typed that my brain did "oh no, our table.. its broken"... carry on)

"Yet another reason why I hate you all." Bad threw his hands in the air.

"I got this." TII said as he floated up towards my bedroom window.

"Oh right we got Mary Poppins up in dis bitch!" Bad said with an actual happy tone.

"You're so vulgar." My Life grimaced.

"You're so basic." Bad shot.

Meanwhile in the air.....

There was a tapping on the window. Faint, but I'm a light sleeper unfortunately.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, glancing at the clock. Its been 2 hours... what now.

I sat up yawning and looked towards the sound that woke me.

Wait a minute. Why is TII floating outside my window?

I ran a hand over my face grimacing at the thought of what they did now. Sleeping is obviously a mistake.