:(..... :).... O_o.... :S.... XD... >:(.... -__-.... Mixed Emoticons......

Suddenly a flood of Michael Jackson's came crashing into my kitchen, all pushing and shoving to get to the pancakes.

"Guys.... Guuuyysss.... GUYS SHUT UP!!" I finally yelled to get all their attention. "If y'all don't pipe down and behave all the pancakes are going out the window."

"And I will go out the window after them." Off The Wall said without missing a beat.

"You're a food slut." J5 pointed judgingly.

"Aren't we all?" I giggled and started placing out plates on the counter.

"Touche." Billie Jean laughed.

"No one wants to talk about tooshie." Leave Me Alone made a disgusted face.

"No, that's not-- ugh nevermind." Billie Jean shook his head and got in line for pancakes.

Surprisingly, breakfast was pretty nice with the whole MJ crew. Everyone was cutting up and not being extremely annoying... Or messy for my sake.

All of the sudden we heard this extremely loud vibrating sound. The whole house started to shake. TII and I went to the window to see what was going on.

We saw a huge spaceship start to land in my backyard!!

"I'm not saying that its aliens," Thriller said through chewing, "But its aliens."

"Time to investigate, everyone outside and to the bushes!" I announced and led them all outside. We all hunkered down in the bushes and watched to see what was gonna happen.

Leave Me Alone wouldn't stop giggling for no reason. Off The Wall was munching on a pancake that he obviously grabbed on the way out. J5 was..... Playing with a stick?

"YOU KNOCK ME OFFA MY TOILET NOW BABY!!! WHOOOO STINKAE!!!" Make Me Feel screamed out of nowhere.

"SHHH!!!" I hissed. He hunkered down.

J5 and Billie Jean looked at him like he was crazy. "Toilet?! Seriously?? Man you are one Ding-Dong!!" J5 whispered at him.

"That made no sense whatsoever." Billie Jean said. I just ignored them and stared at the spaceship.

"Does anyone want cookies and milk? I want cookies and milk." Off The Wall said.

"Shut up we just ate." Bad snapped.

"Doesn't change the fact that I want cookies and milk." Off The Wall folded his arms pouting.

Then I heard someone sniffing around. I looked over at Ghosts, wasn't him, he was occupied with a bug. Ewwww...

I looked at Thriller, nope he was still on my phone again. Make Me Feel was making a face like he was guilty of something, I just kept going.

Billie Jean was having a whisper conversation with Remember The Time and TII.

Leave Me Alone was drawing funny faces in the dirt, he is crazy, but in a good way.

Rock My World was sitting next to Leave Me Alone laughing at the things he was drawing. And last but not least, J5.

He was the one sniffing, then all of the sudden he pinched his nose, "WHO FARTED!? DANG THAT STANKS!!!!" He yelled. I just pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head.

There's no hope for them. He looked at all of them then at Make Me Feel.

The guilty looking one.

"DID YOU DO IT?!" He yelled. Make Me Feel looked down then back at J5.