What are you doing?!

I decided to go look for him and headed out the door of my bedroom towards the stairs, hoping that while I was gone that they wouldn't start fighting again... Ugh... I went straight to the place where I thought I would find him, the kitchen. I walked in and saw him cooking something on the stove?

 "What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Fixin' spaghetti, want some?" He replied casually.

"No I don't want any! It's 2 o'clock in the morning! I thought you were going to fix a sandwich?"

"I did, but I was still hungry."

 "Ugh... Fine..." So I waited for him to finish then we headed back to my room. I could hear them arguing all the way down the hall..

"God... When I said I missed him, you didn't have to punish me like this.." I muttered glancing at the ceiling.

"Psh... You call that dancing? Watch this!" I heard Bad say.

I walked in on Bad and Billie Jean having what looked like a dance competition. Bad started doing one of those endless spin moves, then stopped himself by landing on his toes.

"Think you can do that?!" Bad challenged.

"Ha, in my sleep." Billie Jean replied.

I walked in the middle of them before Bad had the chance to punch Billie Jean. 

"Will you two stop please?!" I asked, looking at Bad, "Michael, stop trying to out dance yourself. You are all Michael Jackson; you all know the same moves!!"

He looked at me, "And who said that you could tell me what to do?"

"Just shut the fuck up!!" I yelled.

He looked at me wide-eyed, "Wow, easy with the language. You're too young to be saying stuff like that girly."

"That's the second time I've said that and now you're concerned?" I quipped.

"Ohh, she can count too, look at 'er go." He smirked at me.

"I swear to GOD--" "Sttaahhpp you guys are getting scary.." Ghosts shuffled into a corner.

I couldn't help but laugh at that, considering what video he was from.

Bad scoffed and went to lean against the wall again. Just then another cloud of smoke appeared...... 

It was J5 MJ, great. A child.

"Oh great, another afro head

"Oh great, another afro head." Bad said and folded his arms.

"Listen man, you better stop talking jive or my fist is gonna have a date with yo face." J5 said.

"And you were talking to me about watching how I talked?" I cut my eyes at Bad

Bad gave J5 a death glare.

Suddenly I realized how cramped it was in my room, "Jeez its crowded in here."

"Must be my talent." J5 said and smiled cutely.

"Yeah, or your big afro." Ghosts said with a huge grin.

"Let's go in the basement, its bigger down there." I said and all the MJ's followed me to the basement. 

Some of them sat down on the couch or the floor. I looked at Thriller; he had my cell phone up to his ear.

"Hello." He said, "This is Michael Jackson. Who is this?"

Oh God! He answered my phone. I ran and tried to grab the phone but he moved out of the way. "Michael, give me the phone!" I whisper/yelled.

He wagged his finger at me, "No really! I am Michael Jackson!" He said into the phone and then frowned, "Don't talk to me like that!"

"Michael, give me the phone!" I lunged at him but he moved out of the way and I landed on my butt. I landed next to Ghosts who was sitting on the floor, Thriller was still on the phone.

"Oh yeah???? Well yo mama is so stupid that she got fired from the M&M factory for trying to put them in alphabetical order!" Thriller screamed and hung up the phone then looked at me, "Your friends are rude and I'm not a Krusty Krab.."

"What's this?" J5 asked holding something in his hands...........