Sweet Times...

"Oh um, that's my old Nintendo ds, just covered in Michael Jackson stickers hehe.." I started to blush a little and look down. I didn't want all of them knowing that I am like crushing on them HARD, I'm like obsessed.

"Why does it have stickers of us on it?" J5 asked curiously with a smirk on his face.

"Well uh, you see I uh...." The words were stuck in my throat; I knew I just needed to spit it out, "I am a really big fan, that's all...." I said.

Actually that was putting it lightly. My eyes darted at every corner of the room and not at any of them because they were all looking at me now. I could feel my cheeks heating up so I just put my head down. 

It was so quiet in there you could hear a pin drop.  J5 came closer to me and stuck his head down to look at my face underneath all my hair.

He smiled, "ONLY a big fan???"

I looked up and at all the MJ's, they all had grins on their faces. "Y'all need to chill ok I'm not gonna play this game." I shook my head and went to sit down in a corner.

After that it was complete silence. I had my head hung so I didn't even notice when they all were standing right in front of me.

"Y/N?" Thriller asked. I looked up and realized they were all hovering over me.

"Yes?" Wait... How did he know my name?? I guess we'll get to that in a minute.

"Why does this poster over here say 1958-2009?"

My heart sank to my stomach, #1 because they saw the posters

My heart sank to my stomach, #1 because they saw the posters. #2 because I am going to have to tell them the sad truth, that they, Michael, are dead.

I gulped and took a deep breath, "Well, the truth is guys..... You actually died, a few years ago actually..... In '09, and this is '22 sooo yea....." I looked at their faces, I saw disbelief, sorrow, and a total 'You gotta be kidding me!?' look from Bad.

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and my lip started to furrow. I just couldn't take it any more... I curled up into a ball and started crying, this happens all the time ever since he passed... I was never as happy as I used to be before it happened. I never really knew the guy, he just had that strong of an impact on my life. On so many of our lives.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder; I looked up surprised to see Bad looking at me with a slightly worried expression. At first I thought that my eyes were just foggy and that it was someone else, but it was him alright.

"Y/N, are you OK?" He asked.

"Uh yea, I'm fine..." I said sniffling and trying to wipe away my tears.

All the others were still just standing there in shock.

"Hey, don't cry please? I mean I know that it upsets you but, there is no need for that.... I mean you got us, all of us."

I looked at him in the eyes for a moment, for once he was sincere. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"And besides we all do kinda love you anyways..." He started to trail off and look the other way. Just then the others finally woke up it seemed.

"Yea! We love you, Y/N!!" Thriller exclaimed.

I started giggling through my tears, "You've only known me for like two hours. Also, how do you know my name?" I sniffled.

"Eh who cares. What matters is I love you the most!!" Said J5.

"Do not!!!" Ghosts said eyeballing J5, "Because I do!" he said as he came down and hugged me tightly. "Also your name is literally a giant decal above your bed in your room. How did you forget that?" He whispered with a giggle.

Did... Did I just get hugged by Michael Jackson? Did I also look like a fool? Yes, yes I did.

Ghosts giggled and kissed my cheek. My face got hotter than ever before and I was blushing like crazy. He just laughed while I looked down trying to cover my face. Just then a cloud of smoke appeared.... And I thought, Seriously, there's more?..