More Of Them?!

"YOU KNOCK ME OFFA MY FEET NOW BABY!! WOOOO!!!!" The Way You Make Me Feel MJ yelled.

(He will be known as Make Me Feel from now on) All of us looked at him.

"Bloody hell must you scream?" I winced while rubbing my ears.

"Momma always told me to make a big entrance!" He beamed.

"Nice." Ghosts said.

"Who the heck is he?" Bad questioned in a disgusted tone.

"Ugh, THAT'S YOU!... All of you are Michael Jackson." I said awkwardly, "And for some damn reason you're all in my house."

Wow, this is confusing.

"Ok at least one of these guys isn't me," he scoffed and nodded at Ghosts, "This boy hella WHITE."

"Pa-pa-pa- Pokerface Pa-pa Pokerface!" Ghosts sang out of nowhere.

We all looked at him. He had my phone and was listening to my music with a grin on his face. "Oh Lord..." Bad rolled his eyes. Just then a cloud of smoke appeared....

It was Thriller MJ.

"Um, I gotta question!" Ghosts looked at me, "Who is Diana? And why is she dirty?"

This made me laugh, "Dirty Diana is a song you wrote." I replied in between giggles.

"Ooooh." He went back to the music.

Growling noises suddenly appear

"What the fuck was that?" Bad asked.

"Uhm... That was me." Off The Wall said, "I'm sorta hungry.." He looked at me. "Where's those cookies I heard about?"

I slowly pointed to my stomach and shrugged.

He pouted, "Aw no fair." And with that he stomped out of the room and back down the hall.

"YOU KNOCK ME OUTTA MY CHAIR NOW BABY!!!! WOOOO!!!" Make Me Feel yelled.

I looked at him confused, I'm still not understanding any of this.

"Just tryin' somethin' new." He said sweetly.

I looked over at Thriller, he seemed sad, last thing I needed was a mixture of emotions in this place, "Hey, what's sup with you?"

He shrugged, "It's just kinda crowded in here," he looked at my phone, "Can I see that thing?"

"Knock yourself out." I said with a shrug.

He gave me a smile and grabbed the phone, sitting on the floor with glee.

"Okay," I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Does anyone else think this is happening way too fast or is it just me?"

Tell me why all these dudes simultaneously looked at me and said "Just you." Like I was the odd one!!

"YOU KNOCK ME OUFFA MY HORSE NOW BABY!!! YEEHAW!!!"

Just then Bad lost it.