Liar Liar

We all looked at the smoke waiting for whoever was in it to come through. Finally it cleared, It was This Is It MJ! And he was.... Floating?? That's pretty sweet.

"Good Lord, how many more are gonna show up?" Bad grumbled, folding his arms while staring at TII

"Is no one going to question the fact that he's hovering?" J5 pointed out.

"What? None of you can fly?" TII questioned innocently.

"Well obviously not because y'know, that's not exactly human." Thriller shrugged, still staring at my phone.

I laughed while TII was landing.

"I may not be able to fly," Bad suddenly blurted and threw his hands in the air. "But, I am the only one here with a girl." He said as he pulled me close to him with his arm around my waist.

" He said as he pulled me close to him with his arm around my waist

I swear that each one of their jaws were on the floor. 

I quickly shrugged him off and stepped to the side closer to TII, "Like hell you are!" I scoffed, "You've been a complete douche to everyone and now you're lying! What's next, physical abuse?"

He stared at me, mouth slightly agape. I suppose he wasn't expecting to get turned down like that.

"FRIENDZOONNEEDD!!" J5 bellowed with his hands cupped around his mouth to make him louder.

"oof." Ghosts muttered and covered his ears.

"But- but I'm sexy..." Bad mumbled with confusion on his face.

"But yo mama was so ugly when she looked in the mirror it would say 'parental discretion is advised'." Thriller piped in.

"BRUH!" J5 cackled, falling on the floor as he laughed and held his stomach.

"Okay that was low, she's literally the mother of all of us." Remember The Time scowled.

"Oh don't be such a spoil sport it was just a joookkee." Thriller chided with a grin.

After about 30 minutes of random conversation and burns directed at Bad we all started doing our own thing. Bad was of course sulking in a corner.
Thriller was playing my ds (honestly surprised it wasn't dead), Ghosts was reading a random book off a shelf, Make Me Feel was messing with TII, they became friends instantly. The others were just exploring, but I had to keep my eye on J5 because he was getting into everything.

I saw him looking in a box and dragging out all this stuff and laughing his butt off.

"What's so funny??" Ghosts said while getting up and walking over to J5.

I was ease dropping on their conversation.

"Check it out! All this stuff has us on it!!" He said trying to whisper, didn't work.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, walking over to them.

Ghosts moved away from J5 and pointed at him like a tattle tale, "He did it! I have nothing to do with this!" He said as he threw his hands up in defense. 

"J5...." I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot waiting for an answer.

He gulped, probably trying to think of something to say. "I- I- uh...... I was just curious... I wanted to know all of the stuff you had of us on it that's all..." He was shaking now.

My face relaxed and I exhaled loudly. "Ok, well then what did you find here?"

He spread it all out and all the MJ's came to see what all the commotion was about. I scanned over it all making sure there wasn't nothing real embarrassing like a pic of him shirtless or something. 

"Why do you have all of this?" Billie Jean asked quietly.

I shrugged, "Its what fans do. When you look up to someone you end up collecting items that have something to do with them."

"So you like, looked up to us?" RTT grinned.

"Yeah, I mean, you inspired me to do a lot of things, and helped me through a lot of tough times." I admitted.

"Hey, not trying to break the nice moment but, is this a dancing video game??" TII said holding the 'Michael Jackson The Experience' game.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't know all your moves." I said while doing one of their signature poses.

He laughed, "Can we play? I wanna see if these guys have the 'experience' that I do." He said with a wide grin.

"Sure knock yourselves out." I said. 

They played for a while while I watched. They finally got me to do it after they begged for a few minutes. I finally decided to when Make Me Feel got on his knees and started going, "PLEASE!? OH PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU PLEASE!?"

After I was done we decided to stop and take a break. While we were all chatting in the floor we heard a loud thump from upstairs. They all looked at me..