Nether: The Battle

(3rd Person View)

Endie, Wither and DC stayed in the throne room. While Will, Nat and Cupa searched everywhere for Bea. They decided to split up. Cupa went to the lab, Will went to the dungeons and Nat went to the armory and mercenaries. Will ran through every guard until he reached the bottom floor.

"No Bea here." He said and ran to the lab, where they would meet up. Nat found nothing but weapons. She got a back-up golden sword and ran to the lab.

"Bea's not there." She said, as she ran.

Cupa saw a huge iron door, blocking her path to the lab. She used her telekinesis and took the door out of her way. She entered the lab and saw Bea, who was lying down on a table. She tried to wake her up but she didn't make a single move. A little while after, Will and Nat arrived.

"Bea!" Will and Nat said in unison.

"Wake up!" Cupa demanded. Then she saw a figure in front of the doorway, that Cupa broke.

"Well well well. What do we have here? Did you come here looking for Ms. End?" Herobrine asked as he began walking towards us, holding his diamond sword. I moved blocks and blocked his path. Will carried Bea and ran to the others. One problem. He couldn't get out of the lab. "Looks like you're stuck with me." Herobrine said as he charged through the blocks, breaking them, and towards me. Nat pushed me out of Herobrine's path. Nat used a potion of invisibility and Will ran circles around Herobrine. I tried to make an exit out of the lab.

~Meanwhile~

Wither, Endie and DC positioned themselves near the throne so that they could ambush Herobrine, It took awhile. A door opened, two mobs came in, and they hid.

"Master. The mobs, that you were asking about, has entered the Nether dimension." A pigman informed.

"Good. Prepare to engage the plan. Has BlazinRod doing his part?" A voice, that sounded like Herobrine, asked.

"Yes, Master!" The pigman said.

"Dismissed." Herobrine said and he walked towards his throne. Endie summoned fireballs, DC prepared his bow and arrow and some potions, Nat gave him, and Wither prepared her Wither Skulls. They all attacked Herobrine at the same time. When they launched their attacks at him, smoke filled the room due to the attacks merging. "Hahaha. 413 and 907. You've known me for so long yet, you don't know if I know someone's behind me." He said as he threw his sword towards Wither and Endie. DC blocked his sword with his own. "Ah!~ The Demon Cow. Good day. I don't see the word Demon written on you. Aren't you supposed to be evil? I'm pretty sure Miranda threw an Evil Demon Potion at you." Herobrine said to DC and DC's eyes opened.

"You know about that?!" DC asked and Herobrine chuckled.

"Of Course! I am the one who ordered her to make a Demon!" Herobrine said and DC charged at him, with his sword in hand. Herobrine summoned his sword and was about to stab DC. Endie threw a fireball at Herobrine causing him to lose his aim at DC. Wither ran towards the dazed Herobrine and hit him with her Wither heads. Herobrine fell back a bit and DC got a chance to stab him. Although, He didn't deal much damage. "Hah. You guys have gone way beyond my expectations." Herobrine stood up and coughed up blood. Herobrine teleported behind DC and got his sword. He rose DC's sword above his head and aimed for DC's heart. Wither and Endie rushed and blocked the sword just in time.

"You won't be making anyone suffer today." Wither said.

"Oh. Then how about your friend, Ms. End?" Herobrine asked and Endie's eyes started to turn a faint color of violet. "I decided to extract her DNA, like what I did to you experiments, before this fight." Herobrine added and he pushed the three mobs away from him. Endie stood up as fast as she could and her wings spread out. She flew as fast as she could towards Herobrine. Her eyes glowed a dark red. She held Herobrine's throat and snapped her teeth. She applied pressure to his throat causing Herobrine to choke a bit.