A Fun Time

(WitherAJ's POV)

After our TOTAL MAKEOVER (A/N XD TOTAL MAKEOVERS YEY!) We headed to the village, but I quickly remembered something.

"Hey guys, didnt I dare DC and Endie to hunt for our next meal?"

"No...No... No you didnt" DC said

"You must be Imagining...hehe" Endie said

"Now that you said it, I remember you dared them to do that." Will added

"Yeah..." everyone said as DC and Endie frowned and whined "BUT MOM, WE'RE TIRED."

"No Buts! Do it now! Chop Chop! Pick Up the Pace! And I'm Not Your Mom!" I scolded at the two of them. They began hunting in the forest.

(DC's POV)

We went to the forest and hunted for food. We saw a pig and me and Endie raced for it. Unfortunatley Endie was the winner. A few minutes later we got back to Wither and the others carrying lots of meat to eat. They were really hungry, we went to a butcher to ask if we could borrow his furnace. He agreed and led us to the furnace room (A/N lets pretend there is a furnace room). After cooking and eating our breakfast meal. We were stuffed and decided to stay for a bit.

Le time skip

Wither and Endie were so happy that they could visit their home again. They jumped up and down with joy and excitement. We went out and decided to walk around and be back by 10 minutes. I was with Cupa, Wither was with Bea and Endie was with Will. I saw Wither was sad when I announced the teams or buddy system teams. I think she became uncomfortable that she wasnt with Will. But the reason I made them separated was for them to know each other better. They started to wander around and hopefully they wouldnt get lost.

(Bea's POV)

I saw Wither have a sad face. I asked her...

"Whats with the long face?"

"I-I-Its Because...I-I dont feel comfortable when Will isnt around..."

"Dont worry Wither." I said as I pat her back. She nods and smiles. We passed by an orange and yellow house, I saw Wither stare at the house for quite a long time.

"Wither? Earth to Wither?" I said as I snapped my fingers infront of her face. She still wasnt saying anything and I began to shake her until she said something.

"Bea stop it!!!!"

"Finally...why were you staring at this house?"

"B-Because this was my house...when I was still a player and that blue and pink one is Endie's house." She said pointing at the house a few meters away from hers. We looked at the two houses for a while. Then we started walking again.

"Hey Bea, How did you meet Endie?"

"Well, in the end I was popular but I didnt want the popularity. People annoyed me except Endie, we became friends. How about you?"

"Well, we were best friends ever since we were kids and still players. We saw each other everyday. Then...something happened, it was the day I dislike most. After that day, me and Endie were still friends but didnt get to see each other everyday since I was in the nether and she was in the end."

"Oh..."

~Meanwhile~

(Will's POV)

I dont feel comfortable not being with Wither. I didnt run as fast as I could, I just walked. The people might think that we are here to harm them.

"You miss Wither right?"

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways." I nodded and we continued to walk around.

"Hey Will...how did you meet Wither?" She asked

"Well she found me alone in the nether and the people I would meet would bully me except her. How about you? How did you meet Wither?" I saw Endie stop as I asked her that

"I-I...dont remember, all I remember is that me and Wither are best friends."

"Oh..anyways we should be heading back, its been 10 minutes..."

We went back and I saw Wither. I was so happy to see her again, even if it was just 10 minutes it felt like years. (A/N why because of the talk? XD) We decided to stay in the village for a while. We checked in a hotel (A/N yes there is a hotel there...). We were all seperated into rooms by dimensions. Cupa and DC were in one room, Me and Wither were in another and Bea and Endie in another. We stayed there until tomorrow.
--------------
A/N

Hey guys Ysa here, yes you heard me right Ysa is here. Unfortunatley Adlaine had not been able to do her part so we made a deal. If I got to make this part she would be the one to do the next 2 chapters. Also Adlaine is also making a new book named Hero of Mine (SkyDoesMinecraft x Reader). I suggest you guys check it out and probably vote as well. Anyways AJ its your turn, we had a deal, ok? and also...

GoodBye and PeaceOut

~YsaLisaRules~