Finding Bea

Endie's POV (Still)

"She is my best friend in The End, and the only one. Her kind was different from the other Enderman, instead she's a White Enderwoman. White ones are always and definitely female. Her kind was almost extinct, but I managed to save her kind."

"Where is she now? I didn't see her in The End." WitherAJ asked.

"I sent her here, in the overworld."

"Why? To sssscare ssssome playersss?" Cupa asked.

"No, her reason was different from the others. She wanted to experience new things, aside from seeing Endstone everywhere."

"Well, I have an idea. How about we find her tomorrow morning?" DC suggested.

"Okay! I really wanna see her again. She's been gone for as long as I can remember."

"Okay then, let's finish the game now."

So we played the game, but not the whole night. When we were done playing, I saw Will and WitherAJ laying against each other already asleep. They're so cute as a couple now. I was looking for a spot to sleep in and that is comfortable for me to lay down on. When I found one, I breathed fire on that spot to warm it up to warm my body through the night.

~~~In the Morning~~~ (Cupa's POV)

Since us creepers wake up early, I was the first one to wake up in the group. I was cramped up in my spot, so I went outside to do some stretches. After doing some stretches, I looked around my sourroundings. Then I spotted an Enderman, but white. It's the kind that Endie told us last night, and I think that is Bea. I approached her.

"Uhmmm... Hi." I greeted.

"..."

"What'ssss your name?" I asked to make sure that it was really her.

"...Bea."

'Endie can't wait to hear the newsssss!' i thought

"Well, I better go. My friendssss might get worried about me."

"Wait... Do you know Endie?" She suddenly asked.

'Why did she assssked that question? Do I even look like a perssson who knowsss Endie in her vision?' i thought again

"Why, yessss. Do you want to sssee her again?"

"Of course I do! It's been so long since I've seen her."

"Okay, I'll go get her. Jusssst don't teleport away pleassse."

So I went into the cave to wake up Endie.

"Pssssssst... Endie, wake up..." I whispered.

"Huh? Cupa you're up early."

"I want you to come with me.."

"Where?"

"Jussst follow me."

So we went back to the spot that I saw Bea. When we got there, Bea wasn't there anymore.

Endie's POV

When we went to a tree, I was wondering why were we here. I know she's a creeper and she likes to wonder around the forest, but a tree.

"Uhmmm... Cupa why are we here?" I asked.

"I ssssaw Bea here a while ago when I went out of the cave."

"R-really?"

"Yesss."

I was surprised and happy to hear that. But it was too late to see her though. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw Bea.

"Hey there." She greeted.

"Bea there you are! I told you not to teleport away." Cupa told her.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to see her, so I teleported away to surprise her."

"It doesn't matter Cupa, just as long as I got to see her again." I told Cupa.

"Bea would you like to join our adventure?" So she wouldn't leave me again.

"Yeah sure, I'm getting bored of this place already, but with you, I won't."

Me, Cupa and Bea went inside the cave to tell the others that me and Cupa found Bea, and to introduce her to them. But we had to wait for them to wake up, thanks to Cupa for waking me up early.

Adlaine's A/N:
I had a problem with this file, the first one was deleted on it's own and I had to make a new one. The first one was better that this, it had Will's POV in it. That made me rage and totally tired. So please, understand. Thank you.

A/N:
WitherAJ2015 did you litterally rage? Cuz i know how you rage O.o...Anyways Heyo guys and gals its me YsaLisaRules...you know what... im putting Ysa instead...Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :)