The Beast Inside

(Natalie's PoV)

I woke up and I felt the forest in pain. I touched a tree and it had a grey aura and it was weakened. I tried helping the tree with a healing potion I had but I was too late... It died. I was in denial... I couldn't believe it! My forest is dying. I need to go to the heart of the forest... The hollow tree. I ran there and saw Endie sitting down.

"Hey Nat! That spell worked!" Endie said with joy. "What's wrong?" She noticed me beng worried and upset.

"Do you know what happened to my forest? It was weakened."

"No I don't. I've been fighting mobs." Endie said with a straight face "Where are the others?"

"Back at the pool of water..."

"I'll go look if they're okay." Endie said and left. I walked towards the hollow tree and splashed the healing potion at it. It began healing slowly. I breathed out in relief. I went to see how Endie and the others were. I saw the others having the same grey aura on them. They didn't have any strength.

"You guys were weakened as well?!"

"How about you two?" Cupa asked as she tried to use her power to pick up a block

"The forest protected me, I think."

"Well... I went out to fight mobs..." Endie said and everyone eyed her. "Hey! Don't blame me! You're not the one who's been here for the first time in 20 years!" Endie defended and everyone sighed

"The only person who would do this is-" DC said

"Herobrine!" Wither cut him off and she tried to hover in the air but couldn't. Her eyes glowed grey.

"Wither don't use all your energy..." Will said and Wither's eyes became normal.

"Herobrine's smart... He knew my Healing relic was with me so he made the potion stronger, my relic is useless now...We have to find a way to help them... Nat do you still have some potions?" Endia asked

"No... Aunt Cassandra only gave me one healing potion... How about we go to her and get some more?"

"Okay... You guys find a place to rest..."Endie said

"Alright..." All of them said

Me and Endie went to Aunt Cassandra's realm and saw her reading a book.

"Aunt Cassandra!"

"Nat?" Aunt Cassandra said

"We need more potions..."

"Why?" She asked

"Our friends were weakened..." Endie jumped in the conversation

"Why should I help a dragon?" Aunt Cassandra asked with her arms crossed

"Because this dragon is gonna save her friends! Now please... Healing potions... I promise that's all I'm gonna ask from you..."

"Do you think I'll just give them to you?!"

"No... but still... we need it!"

"What do I get inexchange?"

"When I save my friend, Bea, you can have my life."

"What?! Endie no!" I shouted

"It's okay Nat... What's important is that my family is safe..." Endie said

"No! You're part of our family! If everyone was here, they wouldn't just let you trade your life!" I said as I hugged her. Silence filled the room.

"I haven't met a dragon like you... Endie. Giving your life for the ones you love... I guess I was wrong about you. Here have these potions, I hope it will help you in your goal." Aunt Cassandra gave us a variety of potions.

"Thank you Cassandra, you're not bad yourself..." Endie said as she hugged Aunt Cassandra and she got the potions. We went back, it was already night... how long were we gone? We looked for the others. We began calling their names.

"Pssst! Endie! Nat! Down here! In the cave!" We heard Will and we saw them in a cave. We went to them and saw a fire in the middle of the cave.

"Took you long enough... it's been hours!" Wither said

"Here have these potions." I handed healing potions to everyone.

"Thank you..." They all said

"Now what? Target Herobrine?" DC asked

"Or Ssssave Bea first?" Cupa continued DC's question

"What we do is to think of a plan. Lets form two groups. One group to distract Herobrine and another to free Bea. After we free Bea we go straight for Herobrine! Got it? Now let's figure the details... I'm sure it's easier said than done. Me, Endie and DC will go to Herobrine. Nat, Cupa and Will go find Bea and free her. Endie and DC you guys have to help me distract Herobrine, Do everything you can. Cupa use your powers to manipulate some guards, the captain. Nat you go and knock those guards, that aren't manipulated. Will, if the room, where Bea is, is opened then run and get Bea out. Then we meet in... The Lab... It's the least place Herobrine will think of. Then we use the potions we go after Herobrine. Got it?" WitherAJ said. She made a really good plan.

"Good plan!" We all said

"So when do we attack, AJ?" Will asked

"When we have enough strength... Food anyone?" DC said

"Wait... You had food with you all along!" I said

"Yeah... I always carry food." DC said as he pulled out a steak

"DC! You could've told usssss!" Cupa said as she was annoyed

"Well Sorry." DC apologized and he gave us food. We began regaining our strength. Let's just hope we can win this fight.

"We ssssshould be getting sssssome sssssleep..." Cupa said

"Yeah... Okay." We agreed and we began to find a place to sleep. Endie, WitherAJ and Will slept near lava, 45 blocks below the cave, since they need warmth to survive. DC and Cupa slept near the fire. I slept on a platform of branches. I did something I haven't done in a long time. I talked to myself.

"What if we lose? Come on Nat! Don't think negative! I hope Bea is safe... Goodnight Forest." I said and the forest said goodnight by rustling the leaves. I then fell asleep.

(Bea's PoV)

I began crying... silent tears went down my face. Ash was still there. All I could think of was how I put everyone in danger.

"*sniff* We are the warriors that built this town..." I sang silently to build my hopes up (yes they know songs :D). The song I sang was me and Endie's favorite song. "Please everyone... Help me..." I said

"Don't cry... Bea..." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Ash. He had opened the cage to comfort me. He was disobeying his orders. Although, I was happy. I had him to talk to. He let me cry on his shoulder. He was there for me. I even saw him blush... It was cute. At least, I have a friend with me in this Horrible Place.
-----------
A/N

Heyo guys and gals... Long story short... I came home late because we went to Alabang, some of you might not know this place. Aaaand it is 11:20 PM. I really need to sleep.

-Ysa