(not another chapter but please read)

Hey guys,

I really hope you liked the last update. I'm working on the newest one because I want it to be really good. I'm hoping it'll be good and that you all enjoy it. I know this last update took a long time to come and I hope it won't be like that again, but I have been really really stressed. I'm in a math class that is very very hard for me right now but it's the last one I have to take ever!(thank goodness!) And I must get a C in this to be able to take summer courses so I can apply to the AT program and hopefully get in late summer and start taking athletic training courses next semester. It's really competitive so anything less then a C is pretty much a ticket to rejection. And the work load is unbelievable. I have been up late every night either doing homework, studying, or just not being able to sleep. Most of the time it's a lucky night if I get 4 or 5 full hours of sleep. Right now I'm running off of two because even though I got to bed a little bit earlier I still could not sleep. Ontop of math and sleep there have been some other things that are really hitting me hard and I'm not too sure what to do or maybe things will just get better eventually. I know how patient you guys have been so I thought it would only be fair to kind of let you know what's going on so you don't think I'm just ignoring this story and ignoring all of you.
So if you have any suggestions on sleep, math, or anything please let me know! But I'm just gonna keep trucking and try and make it through this! I am going to try my very best to get an update for you before next week but I won't be able to promise you that.

I hope you're all doing well! I love you, and keep being awesome! :)

Sincerely,
Leigh Ann