ch. 7: Night School

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous ch.:

I heard growling as I heard skin puntured, and I looked over to Derek, right next to me, as he was being raised in the air, blood coming out of his mouth before I felt another set of claws in my back before I could even move, piercing through my leather jacket, my shirt, and through ever layer of skin I had, making blood come from my mouth too as he raised me from ground, and even more blood overflowed onto my chin.

Scott and Stiles were already running for the school when the Alpha threw Derek into the brick wall twenty feet away, and then me. My head hit the brick before I fell to the ground, eyes closed and I saw blackness.

(Short chapter, sorry :( )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hadn't woke up until I felt myself being pulled away from the scene of what had happened, and I looked up to see Derek pulling me weakly away. He had told me that Scott had said that we were the killers that everyone had thought been a mountain lion, because he had thought we were dead.

If I ever saw him anytime soon he would be dead, but I had to remain hidden for now, because both of us were wanted for murder.

Just how exactly would people believe we were the killers when the first victim had been our sister?

Now more than ever did I want the Alpha dead, for trying to kill us.