Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 4)

Start from the beginning

To Baekhyun : thanks, and I'm okay. I'm on my way to school.

From Baekhyun : Oh, study hard beautiful!

From Kai : Yeah, it's no problem to forget that issue. But are you not coming back?

To Kai : I'm coming home today, and thanks you're the best!

From Chanyeol Oppa : ♥

From Dad : I love you! ♥

To Dad : Me too! ♥

To Chanyeol Oppa : I love you Oppa! ♥

"Are you okay?" Suho holds my hand.

"I'm okay, okay, I'm okay." I sing Eric Nam's It's Okay song.

School flew by, now it was lunch time. I didn't know who to sit by. I walked past Suho's table, knowing that Taeyeon and Illhoon doesn't want to sit by me.

I sat in a empty table. Then Suho came up to me with his food.

"Why don't you sit with us? He asks me.

"I feel weird." I blush.

"Then I guess I'll just sit with you then." He sits next to me.

2 days later ~

"Song Ah?" My dad yells my name.

"What is it?" I yell back, and I go downstairs.

"Sit." He tells me to sit at the kitchen table with him.

Once I sit, I feel my heart racing.

"You are you only daughter Song Ah. You know I love you right?" He asks me.

"Yes, father." I answer him.

"Will you please do as asked from me?" Father was sincere.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"That guy Suho. Please break up with him. I know you love him. I promise you, after you break up with him, I won't interfere with your love life again, unless the guy is a Chaebol or gangster. Do you do as asked?" My father asks me.

My heart broke into pieces, but as an only daughter, I won't upset you this time. I'm sorry Suho, my first love.

"Yes father, I will do as asked." I bow my head, then go back to my room.

I washed up, and went to sleep thinking, how do I avoid you? How do I stop loving you? How can I leave you twice? Once was enough. How can I live without you? I love you Suho.

I woke up, washed my face. While I did my makeup, I remembered the time I was doing my makeup, and he was doing my hair. I did a natural face makeup today. Then I put my hair into a messy bun.

Once I got to school, I walked through the hall ways. I opened my locker, and Suho came up to me.

"Good morning beautiful!" He holds me by my waist, but I push him away, and I walk away.

"What's wrong?" He grabs me by my wrist.

"Let go." I push him away again.

He sits next to me during homeroom. I don't dare to bother and look at him. But he looks and bothers me. He tries to hold my hand during class while we do class work. But I pull my hand away. While our teacher gives out instructions, he combs my hair with is fingers. He push his hand away from me.

During gym we all decided to go outside, so I go and sit under the tree. He follows me.

"Why won't you tell me whats wrong?" He asks me.

"You're not worth my time." I get up to help the girls set up the volleyball net.

"Park Song Ah!!?!" Suho yells my name.

During lunch he comes to sit by me, I walk away from him and throw my food away without eating it. He does the same. I slowly wait for lunch to end, by puting my head down.

Once I head home, a car pulls up by me. It was Suho.

"I'm not getting in." I tell him.

"I have something to tell you." He gets out of the car, and holds my hand and I get into the car.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Do you love me like before?" He asks me.

"Let's break up... and does that answer your question?" I smirked.

"What's gotten into you? Yesterday and the day before, you were so warm. Now why are you so negative?" He says softly.

"People change." I tell Suho.

"Go back to the caring, sweet, lovely, positive, warm person you were before." He holds my hand.

"Maybe I want to be broken, rude, neagive, and cold." I said roughly.

"You aren't in your right senses." He shakes me, but I push him away.

"Who are you to tell me what to be? Just quitely get lost from my life." I tell him.

"Stop the car." I tell the driver.

Suho doesn't stop me, I get out of the car. I walk home like always, then once I get home, I take a nap, missing Suho. I'm sorry babe, it's for the best of us.