"Well what do you expect?" I wake up an hour late because my stupid phone was on silent, so my alarm didn't go off, I go to the fridge and somebody drank all my orange juice, and then it's my time to shower, but somebody is hogging the bathroom..."

Lauren's voice drained on as Camila decided not to mention that it had been her who finished the orange juice. She suddenly got hit with some curiousness as she thought about how Lauren's body looked. She had a curvy body that Camila was always admiring. Deciding that a one second glance wouldn't kill them, Camila turned her head and took in Lauren's nude appearance behind her.

It was so beautiful that Camila almost felt sorry that she wasn't able to see Lauren's front of her body.

"Wow," she gasped as she stared dumbfounded at Lauren's backside. She was so curvy and her skin looked so soft. She had to refrain herself from reaching over and touching her to see if it was as soft as it looked.

"What?" Lauren asked abruptly ending her complaining once she heard Camila gasp. "What happened?"

"I peeked."

"You what?!" Her arms flew, immediately covering her private areas. She could feel the shampoo burning her eyes, but she didn't notice the pain. "Camila!" She scolded, "why would you do that!"

"It was an accident!" Camila said with a laugh at Lauren's reaction. "You have a nice butt though." She said still staring appreciatively.

"Stop looking!"

"Relax! We're both girls, what's the big deal?" Camila asked as she grabbed a bottle of kiwi body scrub and rubbed it on her arms. She watched as Lauren continued washing the soap out of her body shyly.

"I don't know," answered Lauren once finished, "just feels weird that my friend is seeing me naked."

"Would it be less uncomfortable if you saw me naked?"

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows at the suggestion. "I don't think that'll help the situation. If anything it'll probably be more awkward."

"Oh c'mon, just turn around." Camila ordered rolling her eyes.

"Do you like girls or something?"

"No!" Camila laughed. She placed her bottle of scrub down and added more heat to the water that was starting to warm down. "I just find it odd how we've been friends and haven't seen each other naked. It's going to happen eventually you know, why not just get it over with?"

Lauren thought for a few seconds. Camila was right. Their home right now was in a tour bus that they all shared with absolutely no privacy except at night when they all slept. It was bound to happen.

"Fine," she decided. "I'll turn around and take a quick look and get it over with, on the count of three?"

"One," Camila said stepping forward.

"Two." Lauren gulped.

"Three."

They turned around at the same time, both of their eyes landing on the same exact body area.

Each other's eyes.

"Why aren't you looking?" Lauren asked a barefaced Camila whom had water pouring down her face.

"Why aren't you?" She asked scanning Lauren's green eyes who looked brighter than ever under the bathroom light. "I'll look when you look."

"Fine," Lauren inhaled. She removed her eyes from Camila's face and examined her band mates body.

Camila had a nice neck, she noticed. She wanted to run her finger on her collarbone. She gulped as she looked at her breasts. They weren't big, but they weren't small either. As she looked, she tried not to notice how Camila's nipples had hardened. She was surprised how tan her skin color was. As her eyes traveled passed Camila's toned stomach, she felt herself blush as she stared at the private area between her legs. As if on cue, the younger girl in front of her closed her long legs suddenly feeling shy and self-conscious. Lauren wanted to tell her that it was okay, but her voice had suddenly disappeared and her throat felt dry.

Camila was also silent as well. Her playfulness and goofiness had disappeared from under as she looked at Lauren's velvety skin. She was pale, but not at all in a bad way. Lauren's breast were much bigger than hers, and rounder. Her pink nipples weren't erect, but Camila wondered if they would be sensitive if she touched them. Lauren had an ab line running through her stomach towards her hips, and she was so fucking curvy. She noticed how hard Lauren was breathing. Secretly Camila hoped she was the reason for it. Unknowingly, she found herself licking her lips as she looked at Lauren's sex. It looked smooth. She was grateful she was standing under the water, because if not, she was sure she would've passed out.

"Camila?" Lauren interrupted her band mate's thoughts as she finally found her voice. It sounded raspier than usual. Camila looked up and met her eyes. Her eyes looked a little wild.
"This isn't weird, is it?" She asked.

"No, not at all." Camila lied, "I've seen the other girls naked, it's no big deal."

"Okay," Lauren nodded. She tried to turn back around, but couldn't force herself to look away from Camila. She noticed Camila's eyes flew back down to her breasts.

"Can I.... touch them?" Camila asked quietly.

Lauren laughed nervously. Was she joking? She stopped laughing when she realized Camila wasn't joining in her laughter, but rather waiting for an answer.

"I mean," Lauren panted. "Yeah, okay." It was just Camila after all.

With a step of bravery, Camila took a step closer to the older girl, so close that she could see the goosebumps rising on Lauren's arms and smell her spearmint breath. She was about to raise her trembling hand and finally touch Lauren when she was interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

"Lauren? You're ten minutes late! Where is Camila? You guys are so dead! You have one second to get out!" Normani yelled as she banged on the door.

In surprise, Camila took a step back, almost slipping on the soapy water, but managed to get back on balance. She looked up in panic at Lauren but Lauren had already gotten out of the shower and was standing on the shower mat wrapped in a towel.

"I'll be out in a sec, as for Camila I don't know where she is," Lauren replied, giving Camila a glance to stay quiet. Camila nodded and grabbed the other towel and quickly dried herself off. She could feel her heart thumping out, feeling like she was on ecstasy. "You should check the beds. Maybe she's still asleep."

Normani tsk'd outside the door. "I'll check. Hurry up, I'll see you in makeup."

Lauren waited until she heard the footsteps disappear. She turned back to the younger girl who had quickly changed and was tossing her wet hair back into a bun. She cleared her throat as she felt weird standing naked with a towel on her body.

"Maybe we shouldn't mention this to anybody."

"My lips are sealed." Camila nodded. She grabbed all her clothing and put on her slippers. She stepped forward and opened the bathroom door ready to step out. Before closing the door, she looked back and gave Lauren a soft confidential smile.

"It'll be our little secret."