Where am I?

First thought in my mind.

Who am I hugging??

Second thought came to me and I pulled a little to see the person and as I pulled back,I was shocked. My eyes were widely opened.

Am I dreaming??
Of course??

Maybe no???

"Jahan." I yelled his name.

Jahan's POV.
I was so restless after talking to her. She was crying but why?? I asked her but she didn't tell me anything but kept weeping. That was hurting me. I can't stay here any more. I thought. I wàs about to go islamabad the comiñg day.My flight was tomorrow morning because the day after tomorrow was the engagement day. But now I cannot stay here. How will this night pass. I thought and rush to airport taking my bag. I reached at airport. Flight was at 12 am. I nodded and waited for the depart time. I was waiting eagerly to go there,to near her where I could see her.

Her voice was ringing in my ears,her tears and hiccups were making me restless. I wanted to reach her as soon as I can. Finally I was in plan and start moving toward Islamabad.

It was 3 am when I landed in Islamabad. I took taxi and reached home. I opened the door with key and walked toward my room. As I entered my room I was shocked. Zeeniya was laying on floor near bed. I closed the door behind me and reached toward her. I looked at her face. Tear strains were visible on her cheeks. She was holding my picture in her hands tightly.

What happened zeeniya?
I whispered slowly and kissed her forehead.I took my pictute from her hand and place it on table. I carried her in my arms and lay her on bed. I went to washroom and freshen up. I lay besides her on bed. I covered her body with blanket and pulled her in my arms. After 5 days she was here close to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and I smiled.

Gosh I missed this really.

I hugged her tightly bringing her more closer. I put my chin on her head and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~
"Jahan." She yelled and I woke up from my sleep.

"Huh! Biwi stop yelling." I said and closed my eyes.

I felt her hand on my face as she was confirming if I was really here or not.I opened my eyes and looked at her.I hold her hand and kissed it.

"Jahan." She whispered and was looking at me without blinking.

"Yes wifey." I said bringing her closer.

"Am I dreaming?" She said looking into my eyes.

"Let me show you its not a  dream." I said.

"How?" She asked still not believing on her eyes.

"Like this." I said and pulled her face closer to me and crushed my lips on her lips. she gasped.

I pecked her lips and pulled back. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Tears start rolling on her cheeks. She looked at me and hugged me. She was crying which made me worried.

"shhh...hey what happened?" I asked but she didn't stop crying. She tightened her grip around me.

"Please don't..don't leave me Jahan." She said while crying.

"Zeeniya what happened?..I will never leave you. Don't cry." I said and pulled back to see her.

Her cheeks were wet with tears. I wipe her tears and lift her chin to meet her gaze.