❦ chapter eleven ❦

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Calum lifted her and walked her to the bed, only to throw her onto it. her jeans and everything else except her brassiere and underwear were off in one swift movement. his shirt, jeans, socks, and shoes were off his skin before she even realized they were really there. he climbed on the bed and suddenly, he was no longer human, and neither was she. they were animals about to tear each other apart.

their body parts were covered by layers but that didn't stop him. he grabbed her hips and brought them to his, grinding them to the mattress. their skin didn't touch but it was still enough to get her to become vociferous. he smirked down at her, pleased at how he could get her like that just by doing that. he reached underneath her to unclasp the sexy red and black lace pushup bra only to throw it across the room and she followed suit with her underwear. she grabbed his hips and inched his boxers down. once they were off and the condom was on, he looked down at her with a look that was asking everything she answered with her expression.

Calum didn't hesitate to go right in, alarming her as he went all the way in. she wasn't unfamiliar with the feeling, if anything, it felt better with him than with anyone else. she clawed at his back as he kept up the quick pace. he topped pretty well for someone who had so many qualities of a bottom. after three different positions - all of which felt more amazing than the next - Flossy flipped them over so she resumed the top.

as she dove back in, she leaned down against his chest so her breasts were right in his face, and placed a tongue-filled kiss as she grabbed his glasses when she came back up. noticing a snapback resting within arm's reach, she slipped it over her brown messy waves. when Calum reopened his eyes and saw the sight before him he closed his eyes and let out an exasperated, "Jesus Christ," which was enough of a response for her to pick up her pace as his hands came up to cup her breasts.

moans and grunts filled the bedroom as the bed squeaked so much it sounded like it was going to break. she exclaimed that she was close and immediately, his beautiful hands clasped against her hips, telling her no. she halted her movements and he expostulated with a whimper, switching back on top of her. she left scratches on his back as they let go at the same time.

he got up to dispose of the condom and lock his door so his family wouldn't find the two naked together. he stood in the doorway and smirked at the sight of Flossy without clothes in his bed, hair messy because of him, and seeing the artwork he left on her skin. he let himself lay beside her and brought her into his side.

"I told you before," he said into the darkness, "I like seeing you in my bed."

"I like seeing you in nothing at all." and she meant it. who knew he was so muscular from his thighs, to his butt, and even his shoulders were buff. the two laughed, feeling at peace now that everything was out in the open with the two of them.

they played with each other's hands in the moonlight, speaking until their voices were entirely sore about their childhood memories and even what they expect their future to be like. they fell asleep in each other's arms much before the sound of the car doors and the front door opening and closing. they fell in love underneath the stars and constellations, where their love story was first written.

the sun was rising through Calum's blinds when his alarm went off for school. if they had planned last night's events ahead of time, they would've taken more thought about the morning after. it seemed that Flossy woke up before him, rolling over to turn it off. she stared up at the ceiling for a few seconds and she felt something in her chest, in her veins, in her mind, even in her glowing skin. it wasn't just happiness she felt. it was something so much more than that. she looked around the room and over at Calum and just felt whole.