Chapter 28

[Someone's POV]

Nakasandal ako sa pader sa may gilid ng stage habang pinapanood ang nagsesexyhang mga modelo suot ang mga collection ng isang sikat na designer.

But I don't care about the dresses nor the models. Ang hinahanap ko ay ang magsusuot ng gown na pang finale.

Si Steffi Andrews.

She's beautiful. That oh so hot body to die for. That yummylicious abs of her and that oh so flawless skin.

But most of all that cute smile and that pretty face that captured my heart.

I want to see her. I want to know her more. I want her to be mine.

Yes. Mine alone. I don't care if she's guarded by her boyfriend.
Maaagaw ko s'ya. I swear.

***
I grinned as I saw her ramp along the catwalk. Wearing that sexy red gown which accented her oh so beautiful body. My heart jump with joy.

Nagulat ako when someone tapped my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

Iyong Director pala nila. Nakapameywang habang nakatitig sa akin.

"Hey there, Harvey. Long time no see."

I was about to shake his hand but he disregarded it.

"Hindi ba I told you not to show your damn face to me again?"

"Harvey, i'm sorry, okay? I was just caught up. Kinailangan ako ni Dad sa Singapore. I got no choice."

Napakamot ako sa batok. Kahit kailan maingay talaga itong baklang ito. Kaasar.

"But you almost ruined my photoshoot."

"Almost but you are you, Harvey. You still made it possible."

"Yes but kamuntikan ng masayang ang lahat because of you." Dinuro na naman ako nito.

"I said i'm sorry, Harvey. Sayang talaga. Alam mo nagsisisi din ako why I haven't made it to that shoot. Tsk." Napailing iling ako.

"Just leave. Will you? Bago pa uminit lalo ang ulo ko."

Napasabunot na lamang ako sa ulo. Kung hindi lang talaga ako kinailangan ni Dad sa Singapore I should have been Steffi's partner on that photoshoot and not his damn boyfriend.

I made a last glance at Steffi Andrews. I grinned and walk away.

"We will meet soon, my Steffi."