The Blurb

Alex and Steffi are bestfriends since forever. They are childhood friends. Both were given with good looks and charm.

Alexander De Guzman

Works as an NBI agent.
He has characters of a gentleman.

Well built. Oh so wow 8 pack abs. 6'3 in height, chinito because of a Chinese blood inherited from his father's side. Gwapo talaga in every sense of the word. Matalino at madiskarte lalo na sa trabaho.

But he has this dark past which haunts him until now. He prevents himself to love again.

Para sa kanya hindi na s'ya dapat magmahal at mahalin kasi dapat n'yang pagbayaran ang pagpapabaya n'ya resulting to the death of his girlfriend Trisha which had been raped dahil lamang sa hindi n'ya ito naihatid pauwi dahil sa trabaho.

Steffi Andrews

A pretty face.
May maganda at malaanghel na mukha, matangos na ilong, mapipilantik na pilik mata, mapupulang mga labi na kay sarap halikan, nangungusap na mga mata at may makinis na balat. 5'10 in height.
Maputing kaligatan dahil sa inang Amerikano. She has this oh so yummylicious body na ikinalalaway ng kalalakihan. But most of all she has this charisma na hindi matanggihan ninuman.

She's a model.
She post for mens magazines but its just a part time job for her. Nakakaangat sa buhay ang family nila because of his lawyer/businessman father and her doctor mother. Kung tutuusin ay hindi na niya kailangang magtrabaho pero she's independent. She works in his father's lawfirm as a secretary while reviewing for her bar exams.

But what's worse about her?
She's inlove with her bestfriend, her brokenhearted bestfriend. She'll do everything to make him fall in love with her. Even seducing him with her body. Her VIRGIN BODY.

Who will win in their battle?

He who's controlling himself and making every girl fall OUT of love with him especially her bestfriend?

Or she who will do everything just to make him fall in love with her using her seductions?