Chapter 68: (Grace's POV)

I didn't mean to kiss Jared. I would never cheat on Misha.

This is what happened:

I was just at my house watching TV when Jared called me. He was crying about how him and Genevieve were fighting.

I invited him over so he could talk to me about it. When he arrived at my house, he started sobbing and going on about how Gen hated him and how he wants to kill himself.

I knew instantly how depressed he really was, and I felt so bad. He's one of my best friends and I know how much he means to Misha.

So I tried comforting him, gave him a hug, and then things got a little out of hand..he kissed me! I knew it was probably just out of sadness or something, but I felt so sorry for him I didn't know what to do.

He pulled away and said, "Sorry. That was stupid of me."

"No, it's fine." I replied, but I heard Misha pull in the driveway and started to regret what happened.

Later, when Misha sped away, I decided to get in my car and chase him down. I told Jared not to come with me..although I could tell he just became even more sad.

Now I'm desperately searching for Misha, tears still falling down my cheeks. I just wish I could tell him I'm sorry.

Sorry for the sad chapters! Hope you liked it though :)
Keep reading!❤️